We at NETMEDIA Europe are committed to protect and respect your privacy.
This policy, with any other documents referred to in it, dispose the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. We kindly ask you to read the following carefully to comprehend our visions and practices as to your personal data and how we will manage it.
By visiting this website, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the GDPR, the data controller is, a company registered in France under company number 498 647 882, with its registered office at RCS Nanterre.
Our nominated representative for the purpose of the Act is Florent Verney.
- Information we collect from you
We will collect and process the following categories of data about you:
- Information you give us. You will give us information about you when filling forms on our websites, interacting with the Site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or else. This includes data you provide when registering to use the site and when you report an issue with the Site.
The information you give us will include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, as well as preliminary information about your business and its location.
- Information we collect about you. This is information that we automatically collect about your visit during your time on the Site. It generally covers technical information and is regularly collected through small data files called “cookies”. This data allows us to offer you a good experience when browsing the Site and also to indicate where the Site requires improvement.
- Information we receive from other sources. This is information that we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate. In this kind of situation, we will get you informed of when we collected that data if we intend to share it internally. We will also explain what purpose we will share your data.
This also includes information that we receive from third parties, such as business partners, sub-contractors in technical services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers and so on. We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
- Uses made of the information
All information about you that we collect or receive, whether of a personal or technical nature, may be used by us in the following ways:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- To provide you with information about other goods and services that we, or our selected partners, offer that are similar or relevant to those that you have already purchased or enquired about, such contact will only be made by email or SMS, from which you can opt out at any time;
- To notify you about changes to our services;
- To administer the Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve the Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- As part of our efforts to keep the Site safe and secure;
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- To comply with our record keeping and information storage obligations and policy (please see the “Where We Store Your Personal Data section below for more details).
Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with data you give to us on one side and information we collect about you on the other side. We will use them for the purposes unfold above (depending on the types of information we receive).
- Disclosure of your information
We may share your information with:
- Any member of NETMEDIA GROUP;
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. Such information would not include anything that would make an individual identifiable to the advertisers, but we will provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, that 500 users live within a particular area) to help them reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to their selected target audience;
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of the Site;
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If we, or substantially all of our assets, are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our clients will be one of the transferred assets;
- To protect our rights, property or safety, or those of our clients or others.
- Where we store your personal data
All information that you provide to us is stored on our, or our selected business partners’, secure servers within the EEA, for a period of 10 years, and we will take reasonable steps to protect your information in accordance with this policy, including (without limitation):
- Installing a secure firewall;
- Using anti-virus protection software;
- Encrypting data;
- Carrying out regular back-ups.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of any data transmitted to the Site; and any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- Your rights
You have the following rights under law in respect of your personal information:
- The right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal information;
- The right of access to your information to verify the legality of our use of it;
- The right to request that inaccurate or incomplete information about you is rectified;
- The right to request the deletion or removal of your information where there is no further reason for us to use it (such as you have withdrawn your consent or we no longer provide your children with education);
- The right to restrict the use of your information;
- The right to obtain and reuse the information that we have about you for your own purposes;
- The right to object to certain uses (such as for marketing purposes);
- The right not to be subject to a decision that has a legal effect on you that has been based on an automated decision.
Should you wish to exercise any of these rights, you may do so at any time by writing to us at the address given below. In some cases, we are permitted to charge a small fee of no more than £10 in respect of our administrative costs.
If you would like to request the information we hold about you, please send us an email with personal ID document under email@example.com and give us specific details of the information you want (e.g. user account information).
The Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
1.Information about cookies
- Analytical/performance cookies. These cookies collect information that is used either in aggregate form to help us understand how our Website are being used or how effective our marketing campaigns are, or to help us customize our Websites for you.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to the website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
2.How you can block cookies
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, please be aware that blocking cookies may affect your ability to use the website. In particular, you may not be able to access all or parts of the website or use the functionalities contained on it.