Voyager Digital (Canada) Ltd. (“Voyager” or the “Company”) (CSE:VYGR) (OTCQB:VYGVF) (FRA:UCD2), a licensed crypto-asset broker that provides investors with a turnkey solution to trade crypto-assets, is pleased to provide shareholders with a business and operational update as of November 30, 2019.
“We continue to experience tremendous account growth driven by the Voyager App’s availability now for Android, which represents 70% of the mobile market,” said Stephen Ehrlich, CEO and Co-Founder of Voyager Digital. “Our assets under management have also risen due to the Voyager Interest Program, a unique offering allowing Bitcoin holders to earn 3% interest on their assets. Additionally, our six API distribution partnerships announced since July continue to source new customer accounts, further increasing liquidity. As our customer accounts grow, we expect to see transaction sizes increase even further as the platform becomes populated by users who are both more engaged, and trading in higher quantities.”
- Grew number of customer funded accounts by 44% from September 30, 2019 to November 30, 2019
- Increased number of Know Your Customer (“KYC”) compliant accounts by 47% during the same time period
- Average transaction amount increased 100% to $600 as of November 30, 2019, up from approximately $300 as of September 30, 2019
- Grew customer assets by approximately 50% from September 30, 2019 to November 30, 2019
Completed six Voyager API distribution partnerships as of November 30, 2019, including:
- Avant-Garde Trading Securities
- RoundlyX (Coin Savage, LLC)
- Market Rebellion, LLC
- Sterling Trading Tech
- Tiger Trading
- Released the Company’s flagship crypto broker and trading app, The Voyager App, for download on Android devices, expanding the potential user base
- Launched the Voyager Interest Program, offering 3% interest on Bitcoin held on the Voyager platform
- Completed the acquisition of certain assets of Ethos.io PTE LTD (“Ethos”)
- Listed on the OTCQB® Market exchange in the United States and began trading on the Canadian Securities Exchange (CSE)
Voyager expects to execute on the following key initiatives during calendar year 2020, including:
- International expansion to facilitate trading in multiple foreign countries
- Obtain BitLicense from the New York State Department of Financial Services (NYSDFS), a business license for virtual currency activities
- Integrate self-custody solutions via the Ethos Universal Wallet into The Voyager App
- Continued expansion of API distribution partnerships
Mr. Ehrlich added, “During calendar year 2020, we expect to provide Voyager customers even greater opportunities to earn a return on their assets, including introducing an interest-bearing program for Ethereum and Litecoin, similar to our current offering for Bitcoin. Going forward, we continue to increase the Voyager platform’s capabilities, allowing users to manage their crypto-currency assets in ways never before possible for both retail and institutional customers.”
About Voyager Digital (Canada) Ltd.
Voyager Digital (Canada) Ltd. is a crypto-asset broker that provides retail and institutional investors with a turnkey solution to trade crypto-assets. Voyager offers customers best execution and safe custody on a wide choice of popular crypto-assets. Voyager was founded by established Wall Street and Silicon Valley entrepreneurs who teamed to bring a better, more transparent and cost-efficient alternative for trading crypto-assets to the marketplace. Please visit us at https://www.investvoyager.com for more information and to review the latest Corporate Presentation.
Neither the Canadian Securities Exchange nor its Market Regulator (as that term is defined in the policies of the Canadian Securities Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release. No securities regulatory authority has either approved or disapproved of the contents of this press release.
Cautionary Statement Regarding Forward-Looking Information: The forward-looking statements contained herein are made as of the date of this release and, other than as required by applicable securities laws, the Company does not assume any obligation to update or revise it to reflect new events or circumstances. The forward-looking statements contained in this release are expressly qualified by this cautionary statement.