Efficient Power Conversion (EPC) Corporation has posted an update to its popular “How to GaN” video podcast series. The six videos included in the current release of the series provide practical examples to help designers employ GaN technology to create state-of-the-art DC-DC converters for AI servers and ultra-thin laptops, lidar for robots, drones, and autonomous cars, and audio systems with the highest quality acoustics possible.
The six new videos include:
- How to GaN 08 – Understanding the Robustness of GaN Power Devices
- How to GaN 09 – Applications: DC-DC for High Density Computing
- How to GaN 10 – Applications: GaN Solutions for Automotive
- How to GaN 11 – Applications: DC-DC for Ultra-Thin 48 V – 20 V Converters
- How to GaN 12 – Applications: Lidar/Time of Flight
- How to GaN 13 – Applications: Class-D Audio
“These short videos join the original seven in the series to help designers incorporate GaN transistors and integrated circuits to create the most efficient power conversion systems for some of today’s most exciting and advanced applications,” noted Alex Lidow, CEO and co-founder of EPC.
EPC is the leader in enhancement mode gallium nitride-based power management devices and integrated circuits that provide even greater space, energy, and cost efficiency. EPC was the first to introduce enhancement-mode gallium-nitride-on-silicon (eGaN) FETs as power MOSFET replacements in applications such as DC-DC converters, wireless power transfer, envelope tracking, RF transmission, power inverters, remote sensing technology (Lidar), and Class-D audio amplifiers with device performance many times greater than the best silicon power MOSFETs.
Visit our web site: epc-co.com
eGaN is a registered trademark of Efficient Power Conversion Corporation, Inc.