BigID, the leading data discovery and intelligence platform for privacy, protection and perspective of personal data, today announced their enterprise Privacy Portal for helping organizations manage consumer data subject rights and privacy preferences for privacy regulations like CCPA and GDPR. Pre-integrated with BigID’s market leading data discovery technology, the new privacy portal gives enterprises a seamless integration option to front-end BigID’s data rights fulfillment, ensuring end-to-end automation of individual and data subject rights for CCPA and GDPR.
Gartner’s Market Guide for Subject Rights Request Automation states that, “according to a recent Gartner survey, manual processing of a single subject rights request (SRR) for access costs organizations more than $1,400, and a majority of organizations take more than two weeks to provide a response.”1 The Market Guide further states that “request fulfillment must follow a repeatable and scalable process in order to remain compliant and efficient.”
The BigID Privacy Portal App automates the process of data rights requests and privacy preferences from start to finish, enabling organizations to easily respond to and manage their customers’ personal data privacy rights:
- Self-Service Request Portal: Automate, track, and monitor requests and preferences management.
- Data Rights Lifecycle Management: Manage approvals, task delegation and deletion workflows with an admin dashboard.
- Robust Template Configuration: Configure the user experience for intuitive responses and interaction for multiple personas — consumers, users, customers, employees.
- Extensive Authentication Options: Authenticate and validate requests for both customers and non-customers.
- Automate data rights fulfillment: Find PII / PI across any data source or pipeline that is pre-correlated to any consumer and employee. BigID’s market leading data discovery platform for privacy also provides users with customized response reporting.
“Data rights are the heart of modern privacy regulations,” said Tomer Elias, Director of Product Management at BigID. “BigID’s Privacy Portal app was purpose-built to help organizations automatically fulfill data subject rights and privacy preferences, automate approval workflows and leverage a repeatable and scalable process to manage those data rights.”
To learn more, please visit bigid.com/demo.
1Gartner “Market Guide for Subject Rights Request Automation,” Nader Henein, et al, 21 February 2020
Based in New York, BigID uses advanced machine learning and identity intelligence to help enterprises better protect their customer and employee data at petabyte scale. Using BigID, enterprises can better safeguard and assure the privacy of their most sensitive data, reducing breach risk and enabling compliance with emerging data protection regulations like the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation and California Consumer Privacy Act. BigID has raised $146 million in funding since its founding in 2016 and has been recognized for its privacy innovation as the 2018 RSA Conference Innovation Sandbox winner, a CB Insights 2018 Cyber Defender, Network Products Guide 2018 IT World Awards “Hot Company of the Year” winner, a 2019 InformationWeek Vendor to Watch, a 2019 Business Insider enterprise vendor “to bet your career on,” and a 2019 World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer. Learn more at http://bigid.com or visit us at http://bigid.com/demo to schedule a demo.