the commercial real estate industry’s leading leasing and asset
management platform, today announced the first lineup of speakers
headlining the third annual VTS
Accelerate Conference, the leading innovation conference for
commercial real estate executives. Among the growing list are senior
leaders from globally renowned real estate and venture capital companies.
The event, which will be held May 6-7, 2019 at The Conrad Hotel in
Manhattan, will bring together more than 400 of the industry’s most
innovative executives and influential thought leaders to discuss the
technologies, trends, and ideas rapidly transforming commercial real
This year’s speaker lineup will include:
Brian Kingston, CEO and Managing Partner, Brookfield Property Group
and Brookfield Property Partners
- Michael Turner, President, Oxford Properties
Tyler Henritze, Senior Managing Director & Head of US Acquisitions,
- Michael Kirby, Managing Director, Invesco
- Bryan Koop, Executive Vice President, Boston Properties
- Mark Zikakis, Head of US Asset Management, CBRE Global Investors
Brent Taravella, Senior Vice President, Financial Reporting &
- Stephen Winter, Senior Vice President, Related Companies
Reisa Bryan, Managing Director, Head of Investment and Business
Operations, TH Real Estate
- Vik Chawla, Principal, Fifth Wall Ventures
- Jason Ewell, Venture Partner, Insight Venture Partners
- Jamie Hodari, Co-Founder & CEO, Industrious
- Ryan Simonetti, Co-Founder & CEO, Convene
- Chris Cleghorn, Director, Asset Management, Invesco
- Adam Frazier, VP, Head of New York Leasing, Oxford Properties Group
Kent Tarrach, Vice President, Asset Management and Global Corporate
Development, Brookfield Properties
- Jeff Shaw, CEO / Principal, Bridge Commercial Real Estate
- Ian L. Ross, Founder and Principal, Somera Road, Inc.
- Simon Ross, Head of Asset Management, Stenprop
Gary Stevens, Senior Vice President of Leasing, Waterstone Properties
- Nick Romito, CEO, VTS
- Gijo Mathew, Chief Product Officer, VTS
- Amy Millard, Chief Marketing Officer, VTS
VTS will continue to announce speakers as they are confirmed.
“Rarely do you see such a large group of the experts who are shaping the
future of the industry excited to come together to share their knowledge
and experience, as well as the strategies they’re deploying to adapt to
the changing landscape of commercial real estate,” said Amy Millard,
Chief Marketing Officer, VTS.
Accelerate 2019 will feature two full days of content, including keynote
presentations from special guest speakers and VTS leadership, panel
conversations between industry leaders, and networking events. Attendees
will leave Accelerate 2019 armed with actionable tactics to drive real
business growth and benefit from meaningful connections with the people
who are revolutionizing commercial real estate.
Tickets to Accelerate 2019 are now available. To purchase tickets, and
for more information about the conference including confirmed speakers
and the full agenda, please visit the Accelerate
For more information about VTS, please visit http://www.vts.com/.
VTS is the commercial real estate industry’s leading leasing and asset
management platform. Landlords use VTS to maximize portfolio performance
by transforming their leasing and asset management process and unlocking
real-time insights – enabling them to convert leads to leases faster
than ever before and build informed, data-led strategies. Brokers can
manage their deal pipeline and get tenants into empty spaces faster,
collaborate across teams and work easily with their landlord clients
using VTS for Brokers.
The VTS platform manages more than 10 billion square feet of commercial
real estate, has a user base exceeding 35,000 and boasts an impressive
client roster that includes global leaders such as Beacon Capital,
Blackstone, LaSalle Investment Management, Hines, Boston Properties,
JLL, and CBRE.