Vocera Communications, Inc. (NYSE:VCRA), a recognized leader in clinical communication and workflow solutions, announced its participation in these upcoming virtual investor conferences.
- On May 19, at 2:30 p.m. ET, Vocera CFO Justin Spencer and VP of Finance Steve Anheier will present in a fireside chat format at the 2021 RBC Capital Markets Global Healthcare Conference.
- On June 1, at 5 p.m. ET, Anheier and Brent Lang, Vocera Chairman and CEO, will meet with investors and present at the William Blair 41st Annual Growth Stock Conference.
- On June 2, Anheier will conduct one-on-one and small group meetings at the Craig Hallum Institutional Investors Conference.
- On June 3, at 4 p.m. ET, Spencer and Anheier will present at the Jefferies Virtual Healthcare Conference.
- On June 10, at 3:45 p.m. ET, Lang and Anheier will participate in investor meetings and a fireside chat discussion at the Baird 2021 Global Consumer, Technology & Services Conference.
The presentations will be referenced through the Vocera website at investors.vocera.com.
Important Notice Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
Comments or responses to questions at the conference may contain forward-looking information, including statements regarding projected operating results and anticipated market opportunities for Vocera. This forward-looking information is subject to risks and uncertainties described in Vocera filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, and actual results or events may differ materially.
The mission of Vocera Communications, Inc. is to improve the lives of healthcare professionals, patients, and families. Founded in 2000, Vocera provides solutions that help protect and connect team members, simplify workflows, increase efficiency, enhance quality of care and safety, and humanize the healthcare experience. More than 2,300 facilities worldwide, including nearly 1,900 hospitals and healthcare facilities, have selected Vocera solutions to enable their workforce to communicate and collaborate with co-workers and engage with patients and families. Mobile workers can choose the right device for their role or task, including smartphones or one of the company’s wearable communication devices, and use voice commands to easily reach people by name, role, or group. The hands-free Vocera Smartbadge was named to TIME’s list of the 100 Best Inventions of 2020. The Vocera Platform can integrate with more than 150 clinical and operational systems, including electronic health records, nurse call systems, ventilators, physiological monitors, and more. In addition to healthcare, Vocera solutions are found in aged care facilities, veterinary hospitals, schools, luxury hotels, retail stores, power facilities, and more. Visit www.vocera.com to learn more, and follow @VoceraComm on Twitter.
Vocera® and the Vocera logo are trademarks of Vocera Communications, Inc. registered in the United States and other jurisdictions. All other trademarks appearing in this release are the property of their respective owners.