Tricentis, the world’s number one continuous testing platform, today announced the upcoming lineup for its Transformation in 10 podcast series – adding six new episodes to the programming schedule, with one slated to air every other week beginning Monday, July 14. The up-and-coming series focuses on trending topics and challenges within application development and testing, spotlighting a unique topic each month, along with a lineup of special guests from top thought leaders in the industry. The Transformation in 10 podcast has reached a global milestone with over 1,500 listeners tuning in live, and is available to stream for free online via Tricentis.com/podcast.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210701005161/en/
Get insider insights for navigating the transformations impacting the application delivery world. Quality, DevOps, cloud, and business innovators share ideas in 10-minute episodes. Grab a coffee and tune in! Tricentis.com/podcast (Graphic: Business Wire)
The upcoming episodes will highlight high-achieving Tricentis customers, performance testing topics, and diversity and inclusion. The full lineup, including topics and guests, from July – September can be found below:
July: Award-winning Tricentis Customers
In July, the Transformation in 10 podcast will visit past Tricentis Customer Innovation Award winners.
- Adam Arakelian – Director of Engineering at Dell: Adam shares updates regarding Dell’s ‘Continuous X’ DevOps approach, and dives into other digital transformations currently on their agenda, such as tool centralization, fast feedback initiatives, and more.
- Rob Larsen – Director of QA & Tim Smith – Senior Network Engineer at Fiserv: Rob and Tim share how they finetune their impressive range of testing (mainframe, mobile, web, Salesforce, etc.) across multiple towers, with the aid of extensive quality metrics benchmarking and analysis.
August: Performance Testing
Following Tricentis’ recent acquisition of Neotys, Transformation in 10 will feature the voices of two experts in the field of performance testing.
- Leandro Melendez – Performance Test Manager/ Señor Performo at Qualitest: Leandro explains why continuous performance testing demands critical constant monitoring and shares his perspective on the future of performance testing.
- Kristen Webb – Director of Product Marketing at Tricentis: Kristen, a Tricentis NeoLoad expert, shares the top challenges for executing performance testing across enterprise applications, and helps listeners understand what’s really needed to integrate performance testing into enterprise DevOps pipelines.
September: Diversity and Inclusion
In September, Transformation in 10 will highlight the importance of diversity in the application development world, and why fair representation of ethnicities, gender, and working styles is critical to deliver solutions that truly cater for all.
- Jordan Grantham – Global Education Specialist at Tricentis: Jordan discusses Tricentis’ partnership with Specialisterne, a non-profit committed to identifying, qualifying, and enabling the employability of talent in the autism spectrum. Under the umbrella of the globally-active Specialisterne Foundation, they partner with corporations, training, and educational institutions to unlock the full potential of neurodiversity for innovation and business excellence.
- Caroline Wong – Chief Strategy Officer a Cobalt.io: Caroline shares her perspective as a C-level leader in the tech world as well as her role leading the “people” aspect of Cobalt.io. Throughout her career, Caroline has been working to boost the number of women in the field and advocate for workplace equality.
The podcast is also actively recruiting additional guests to share their insights on diversity in tech.
Interested in being a guest on the show or have any questions or feedback? Contact Tricentis for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org If you would like to share your thoughts on social media, hashtag #Transformationin10
Tricentis is the global leader in enterprise continuous testing, widely credited for reinventing software testing for DevOps, cloud, and enterprise applications. The Tricentis AI-powered, continuous testing platform provides a new and fundamentally different way to perform software testing. An approach that’s totally automated, fully codeless, and intelligently driven by AI. It addresses both agile development and complex enterprise apps, enabling enterprises to accelerate their digital transformation by dramatically increasing software release speed, reducing costs, and improving software quality. Tricentis has been widely recognized as the leader by all major industry analysts, including being named the leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant five years in a row. Tricentis has more than 1,800 customers, including the largest brands in the world, such as McKesson, Accenture, Nationwide Insurance, Allianz, Telstra, Moet-Hennessy-Louis Vuitton, and Vodafone. To learn more, visit https://www.tricentis.com or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.