Transplace, the leading provider of advanced logistics technology and solutions, announces its Second Quarter 2021 Logistics Market Update Report and Webinar with guidance to manage continued uncertainty and high-capacity demand in the second half of the year.
Transportation and supply chain professionals are invited to a complimentary webinar on April 28 at 1 p.m. ET to access the full report and gain insights from Transplace SVP of Data Science & Engineering, Matt Harding, and Transplace SVP of Consulting & Network Services, Ben Cubitt. Transplace CMO Carmen Palo will moderate the interactive event, featuring a live audience Q&A.
Discover data-backed intelligence and best practices for North American and European shippers to advance logistics strategies, including:
- Essential guidance for tackling high-capacity demand for U.S. truckloads through continuous KPI expectation-setting with core providers
- Mitigating risks of international market fluctuations experiencing third wave of COVID-19 lockdowns and aggressive carrier RFPs by developing robust contingency planning
- Handling international ocean and air equipment shortages and port congestions with recommendations for workable alternatives
- Managing increased transportation pricing complexity across all markets with suggestions for closed-loop transport opportunities
- Overcoming uncertainties and improving logistics planning based on key economic indicators
Logistics, supply chain and transportation professionals are encouraged to register for the April 28 webinar here. Access the latest trends impacting supply chain leaders now, and plan for what’s ahead.
Transplace powers one of the largest managed transportation and logistics networks in the world. Our tech-enabled services and solutions platform are backed by the unrivaled combination of innovative technology and a dedicated team of domain experts, engineers and data scientists. We are committed to thrilling our customers by consistently improving supply chain performance and providing greater visibility and control of their logistics networks. Companies of all sizes rely on Transplace to deliver trusted outcomes through best-in-class logistics management, strategic capacity and cross-border services. Follow the company on Twitter, Facebook, Transplace.com and the Transplace Industry Blog.