Training Consultants, LLC, a leading provider of securities exam prep materials, announces the launch of its newly-enhanced Candidate Management System, available now for all Training Consultants’ corporate clients. The third generation of the Candidate Management System takes data from the proprietary learning management system, TCAST, and organizes it into intuitive summaries for training managers to use in coaching, tracking, and reporting on their securities exam licensing candidates.
The enhanced system has an updated modern design, improved search filters, and enhanced predictive indicators to allow financial firm training managers to track trainee activities and exam readiness.
Key new features include:
- A new Candidate Command Center that gives managers a central location to view actionable insights for every exam candidate in their program. This includes exam performance, study progress, best practice alerts, and an exam countdown, allowing for tracking, reporting, and predicting results with ease.
- Enhanced filtering capabilities to customize reports to each individual manager’s specifications.
- A new Candidate Snapshot Report that displays a high-level view of the candidate’s overall performance.
- A Progress Status indicator which compares candidates’ current study progress to their Study Plan goals – all in real time.
- Study Alerts to notify when a candidate is not following prescribed study practices.
“Since 2007, we have offered our clients enterprise management tools, while continually improving our offering as the needs of our clients change,” said Will Leahy, Chief Executive Officer of Training Consultants. “Our Candidate Management System is designed to address the needs of today’s licensing managers and provide firms with the most effective and customized programs in the industry.”
Visit https://www.trainingconsultants.com/corporate.aspx to learn more about solutions for corporate programs.
About Training Consultants
Training Consultants is dedicated to assisting securities professionals to successfully prepare for their future. Founded in 1979 in Orange County, California, Training Consultants has helped thousands of financial professionals pass their exams on the first attempt and get a head start in their new careers. Training Consultants offers exam-focused courses delivered through On-Demand Video, Live Webinar, and traditional Textbook formats. They provide enterprise-level training solutions, service, and management tools to the largest financial institutions to get their trainees into the workplace faster. For more information, visit www.TrainingConsultants.com or call 1-800-339-3445.