The Association of Old Crows (AOC) is pleased to announce its 56th Annual AOC International Symposium & Convention, October 28-30, 2019 at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, DC.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20191016005871/en/
The Annual AOC International Symposium & Convention is the largest and most prestigious event in the Electromagnetic Warfare community with nearly 2,000 attendees representing more than 30 countries. This year’s symposium, “Building the Electromagnetic Spectrum (EMS) Enterprise,” will survey the EMS Enterprise across the Technology, Readiness, Organization and Support equities necessary to achieve EMS Superiority. Distinguished senior military and civilian leaders and subject matter experts will discuss how the global environment is fueling new opportunities in technology and operational concepts for military forces. Breakout sessions will explore developments in threat-based intelligence, multi-function systems, great power competition, collaborative EW technology, and more, to show how EMS Superiority will provide decisive operational advantage — ultimately preparing the warfighter for victory. Distinguished speakers include:
- The Honorable Alan R. Shaffer, Deputy Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition and Sustainment
- The Honorable Don Bacon, United States House of Representatives NE-02
- Dr. Tim Grayson, Director, Strategic Technology Office (STO), DARPA
- Mr. James A. Faist, SES, Director, Adv Capability, OUSD Research & Engineering
- Colonel Ivan Pavlenko, Deputy Chief of Combat Support Units of the Joint Forces HQ, Joint Staff Armed Forces of Ukraine
- Rear Admiral Steven Parode, USN, Director, Information Warfare Integration (N2N6F)
- Brigadier General David Gaedecke, USAF, Director, EMS Superiority, Deputy Chief of Staff for Strategy, Integration & Requirements, HQAF
- Mr. Laurence Mixon, Special Assistant to the Program Executive Officer (PEO) for Intelligence, Electronic Warfare and Sensors
- Lt Gen Robert Elder, USAF (Ret), AOC Senior Advisory Board
The event features 14 symposium sessions, 4 professional development courses, a Program Manager Briefing Series, a Career Fair, engaging presentations on the Innovation Stage, and an exhibit hall showcasing the latest technology advancements in Electronic Warfare (EW), Signals Intelligence (SIGINT), and Electronic Intelligence (ELINT) from over 100 exhibiting companies. The 56th Annual AOC International Symposium & Convention, begins on October 28th, 2019 at 8:30 AM at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center.
Visit 56.crows.org for full details and to register.
Founded in 1964, and with over 13,000 members internationally, the Association of Old Crows (AOC) is an organization for individuals who have common interests in Electronic Warfare (EW), Electromagnetic Spectrum Operations (EMSO), Cyber Electromagnetic Activities (CEMA), Information Operations (IO), and other information related capabilities. The Association of Old Crows provides a means of connecting members and organizations nationally and internationally across government, defense, industry, and academia to promote the exchange of ideas and information, and provides a platform to recognize advances and contributions in these fields.