Talkdesk®, Inc., the global customer experience leader for customer-obsessed companies, today announced it has won a Gold Award at the Globee 2021 Sales and Customer Service Excellence Awards. Now in its eighth year, the Globee Awards is an industry and peer international competition honoring achievements in disciplines that create the best customer experience (CX) for businesses.
Talkdesk won the Gold Award in the Customer Service & Support Department of the Year Category for its Expert White-Glove Service at Every Step of the Customer Journey. In particular, Talkdesk CX Services was recognized by the judges for introducing a new and innovative operating model that merges people, process, technology and expertise for successful customer outcomes. Talkdesk CX Services also won praise for focusing on the successful management of customer experience services. CX Services was noted for delivering efficient, easy and effective cloud implementations with a unique, white-glove approach.
The winning Talkdesk team included:
- Kieran King: chief customer officer
- Dan Shamouilian, senior director, customer success North America
- Michell Costa, director, customer success EMEA
- Robert Peterson: vice president of CX strategy & value engineering
- Mindy Eddy: vice president of professional services
- Patricia Campos: director of global customer support
“Talkdesk CX Services helps companies unleash their CX potential, so they can attain maximum ROI and realize desired business outcomes,” said Kieran King, chief customer officer Talkdesk. “This Globee Gold Award brings with it welcome recognition for the dedication our team has made to being a true partner to our customers – helping them deliver great customer experiences.”
“Continuing to raise the bar higher for standards in sales and customer service is key to customer success,” said San Madan, co-President at Globee Awards. “Effective customer success strategy can lead to higher business growth.”
- Business Intelligence Group has recognized Talkdesk with the 2021 Excellence in Customer Service Award.
- TrustRadius has recognized Talkdesk with the 2021 Best of Customer Support Award, 2021 Best Feature Set Award and 2021 Best Usability Award.
- Learn more about Talkdesk CX Services.
- Talkdesk Community: https://www.talkdesk.com/customer-community/
- Blog: https://www.talkdesk.com/blog/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Talkdesk
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/talkdesk/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Talkdesk/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/Talkdesk/
About the Globee Awards
Globee Awards are conferred in eleven programs and competition: the CEO World Awards®, the Consumer World Awards®, The Customer Sales & Service World Awards®, the Globee® International Best in Business Awards, the Golden Bridge Awards®, the Cyber Security Global Excellence Awards® and Security World Awards, the IT World Awards®, One Planet® American Best in Business Awards, the Globee® Employer Excellence Awards®, the Globee® Corporate Communications & Marketing World Awards, and the Women World Awards®. Honoring organizations of all types and sizes and the people behind their success, the Globee Awards recognize outstanding achievements and performances in businesses worldwide. Learn more about the Globee Awards at https://globeeawards.com.
Talkdesk® is a global customer experience leader for customer-obsessed companies. Our contact center solution provides a better way for businesses and customers to engage with one another. Our speed of innovation and global footprint reflect our commitment to ensure businesses everywhere can deliver better customer experiences through any channel, resulting in higher customer satisfaction, cost savings and profitability. Talkdesk CX CloudTM is an end-to-end customer experience solution that combines enterprise scale with consumer simplicity. Over 1,800 innovative companies around the world, including IBM, Acxiom, Trivago, and Fujitsu partner with Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great customer experience. Learn more and request a demo at www.talkdesk.com.
Talkdesk is a registered trademark of Talkdesk, Inc. All product and company names are trademarks ™ or registered ® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation or endorsement by them.