Syncfusion, the developer solutions company of choice, today announced the release of Essential Studio 2019 Volume 2. This release introduces a massive set of enterprise-ready Blazor controls featuring template rendering, canvas chart rendering, and support for file system service providers.
The Syncfusion ASP.NET Core Blazor Components library is a collection of lightweight, modular, responsive UI controls for Microsoft’s new Blazor platform. It now includes:
- Support for rendering in Blazor templates.
- Improved performance for canvas chart rendering.
- Support for file system service providers like SQL database, Microsoft Azure could storage, and Google Drive cloud storage.
- A new Barcode control and many other new features.
New enhancements were also made to Syncfusion’s Xamarin offering and File Formats library.
Volume 2 updates for Xamarin include:
- A Switch control that allows users to turn an item on or off.
- A StepProgressBar control that indicates the progress of a multistep process.
- Support for WPF charts in Xamarin.Forms.
Updates to the File Formats library include:
- Comments, replies, and review statuses that can be added to PDF annotations.
- Excel files that can be created by importing data from SQL Server through an Excel data connection.
- The ability to convert single-frame and multi-frame TIFFs to PDFs in ASP.NET Core using Syncfusion’s PDF library.
About Syncfusion, Inc.
Syncfusion is the enterprise technology partner of choice for software development, delivering a broad range of web, mobile, and desktop controls coupled with a service-oriented approach throughout the entire application lifecycle. Syncfusion has established itself as the trusted partner worldwide for use in mission-critical applications. Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Research Triangle Park, N.C., Syncfusion has more than 12,000 customers, including large financial institutions, Fortune 100 companies, and global IT consultancies.