Sencha, (a division of Idera, Inc.), a leading provider of cross-platform application developer productivity tools, today announced the launch of ExtWebComponents featuring professionally tested and supported UI components that work with any or no development framework, accelerate application delivery, and reduce upgrade and maintenance costs.
ExtWebComponents offers more than 140 pre-built, high-performance components that are fully supported and designed to interoperate seamlessly over the lifetime of an application. It is included as a part of Sencha’s Ext JS Enterprise package, which includes the recently announced Ext JS 7.0, or available for purchase separately on Sencha’s web store.
The Sencha private npm registry offers access to ExtWebComponents packages that include:
- Grid – provides built-in functionality such as sorting, grouping, and summary rows that enable organizations to handle millions of records.
- Pivot Grid – adds powerful analytics capabilities that allow developers to make more informed decisions.
- Exporter – enables users to export data from the standard grid or Pivot Grid to a wide variety of common formats for additional analysis and information sharing.
- Layouts – ensures the proper sizing and positioning of all components with a powerful and flexible layout system.
- Charts – lets developers visually represent data with a broad range of dynamic and static charts including line, bar, and pie charts.
- D3 – gives developers the ability to add sophisticated D3 visualizations including heatmaps, treemaps, and sunbursts.
- Forms Components – makes it easy for teams to add login, checkout, register, contact, rating forms, and more.
- Calendar – lets developers add a sophisticated calendar where users can easily view and manage schedules and events within the application.
- ext-web-components-gen – lets developers generate new applications using ExtWebComponents.
- Material theme – lets developers style their applications with Material theme.
To learn more, attend the ExtWebComponents webinar on Tues., Sept. 10 at 10am CT/8am PT, or try ExtWebComponents for free: https://www.sencha.com/products/extwebcomponents/evaluate/.
Sencha tools help companies accelerate development cycles for enterprise-ready web applications. Sencha’s development framework offers a single coding paradigm across all components, with hundreds of pre-integrated and tested UI components, built-in themes, and sample apps and stencils. More than 60 percent of the Fortune 100 use Sencha products to design, develop and test their data-intensive, cross-platform web and mobile applications. Sencha is a division of Idera, Inc. To learn more, visit www.sencha.com.