Technavio has been monitoring the healthcare IT market and it is poised to grow by USD 95.98 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 9% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200524005035/en/
Technavio has announced the latest market research report titled Global Healthcare IT Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Allscripts Healthcare LLC, Cerner Corp., Dell Technologies Inc., General Electric Co., IBM Corp., Koninklijke Philips NV, McKesso Corp., Microsoft Corp., Oracle Corp., and Siemens Healthineers AG are some of the major market participants. The need for automation across departments will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Need for automation across departments has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Healthcare IT Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Healthcare IT Market is segmented as below:
- North America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40507
Healthcare IT Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our healthcare IT market report covers the following areas:
- Healthcare IT Market Size
- Healthcare IT Market Trends
- Healthcare IT Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies the emergence of AI-enabled emotion recognition technologies as one of the prime reasons driving the healthcare IT market growth during the next few years.
Healthcare IT Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the healthcare IT market, including some of the vendors such as Allscripts Healthcare LLC, Cerner Corp., Dell Technologies Inc., General Electric Co., IBM Corp., Koninklijke Philips NV, McKesso Corp., Microsoft Corp., Oracle Corp., and Siemens Healthineers AG. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the healthcare IT market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Healthcare IT Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist healthcare IT market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the healthcare IT market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the healthcare IT market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of healthcare IT market vendors
Table Of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Component
- Market segments
- Comparison by Component placement
- Services – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Software – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Hardware – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Component
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Asia – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- ROW – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver – Demand led growth
- Volume driver – Supply led growth
- Volume driver – External factors
- Volume driver – Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver – Inflation
- Price driver – Shift from lower to higher-priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Allscripts Healthcare LLC
- Cerner Corp.
- Dell Technologies Inc.
- General Electric Co.
- IBM Corp.
- Koninklijke Philips NV
- McKesso Corp.
- Microsoft Corp.
- Oracle Corp.
- Siemens Healthineers AG
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.