ProcessMAP Corporation, the industry leader in offering a cloud-based data intelligence platform for Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) transformation; Sustainability; and Compliance and Operational Risk Management (ORM), announced that the company’s software solutions received the highest percentage score among 22 EHS solutions providers, in a recently published research study by Verdantix, an independent analyst and advisory firm.
Factors Driving the Adoption of IH and OH Software
Workers can face health and safety risks from exposure to physical hazards, as well as chemical hazards, biohazards, and environmental hazards such as noise, temperature, and air quality. In addition, ergonomic risk factors related to body posture, frequency, duration, and force may exist in their daily tasks. It is estimated that in the United States alone:
- Occupational illnesses and IH exposures cost employers more than 1.4 billion absent workdays and more than $530 billion in lost revenues
- 30 million workers are exposed to hazardous sound levels in the workplace
- Occupational Musculo-Skeletal Disorders (MSDs) account for more than 70 million physician office visits
According to a global survey of 300+ EHS leaders conducted by Verdantix in 2020, “occupational health, mental health of workers and wellbeing monitoring” was one of the top three areas for which the participants indicated adopting software solutions in 2021.
ProcessMAP Leads the EHS Software Market to Offer the Industry’s #1 IH/OH Software
ProcessMAP’s IH solution empowers Industrial Hygienists and/or EHS professionals to streamline their IH programs and optimize the health of employees by:
- Creating and managing qualitative risk assessments which result in generating sampling strategies and plans
- Effectively establishing and managing Similar Exposure Groups (SEGs)
- Tracking the effectiveness of engineering and administrative controls, and reducing risk levels by prompting workers to utilize proper PPE where such controls are limited
- Creating electronic chain of custody forms that integrate with more than 20 global labs, automating data loading, and automating user notifications once results have been uploaded by a lab
- Approving sampling results and generating employee notification letters individually or in bulk
- Accessing global Occupational Exposure Limit (OEL) values to ensure compliance to local regulations along with ACGIH Threshold Limit Values (TLVs)
With built-in statistical analysis and reporting capabilities, Industrial Hygienists can validate SEGs, easily measure the corporate IH program’s performance, and make decisions to protect employees and the community.
Employee Health and Wellbeing Management
ProcessMAP’s OH solutions help workers minimize or avoid occupational injuries and illnesses by enabling organizations to:
- Easily conduct fit-for-work assessments, manage restrictions, and accommodate current restrictions
- Digitize and seamlessly manage wellness programs, medical appointments, and electronic medical records; occupational illness/injury reporting; OH case management; and COVID-19 vaccine tracking, administration and reporting to state registries
- Easily access healthcare provider SOAP notes that document clinical visits and review notes related to medical recovery or workers compensation
The mobile-first solutions play a key role in managing worker health and wellbeing. While workers can self-report their health conditions, their supervisors can also proactively monitor their wellbeing, and take necessary and appropriate actions to mitigate potential injury or illness risks.
Verdantix’s Assessment of IH and OH Software
Recognizing ProcessMAP EHS platform’s comprehensive capabilities to mitigate risks pertaining to workplace ergonomics, IH, OH, mental health and worker wellbeing management, Verdantix awarded ProcessMAP the highest score against the maximum potential in the recently published report titled, EHS Software Benchmark: Industrial Hygiene and Occupational Health.
In reference to OH software, the report stated, “The [COVID-19] pandemic’s impact has highlighted the importance of OH functionalities to aid in maintaining compliance, mitigating disease spread, and managing employee health.”
Additionally, ProcessMAP was recognized by Verdantix as a “leader” in the Green Quadrant report for EHS Software 2021, published in January this year. Furthermore, in two separate brand preference surveys conducted late last year, ProcessMAP was recognized as one of the most preferred brands for EHS and ORM software.
Comments on the News
“The recognition from Verdantix for ProcessMAP’s IH and OH solutions with the highest scores in the highly competitive market demonstrates ProcessMAP’s ability to quickly innovate breakthrough solutions that deliver value to our customers globally,” said Tina Duffy, Vice President of Product Management at ProcessMAP Corporation. “We are delighted to receive this recognition which validates our commitment to continue co-innovating with our global customer community to bring industry leading software solutions to the market,” she added.
“According to a survey of EHS leaders conducted by Verdantix, more than 64% respondents will seek to adopt IH and ergonomics solutions in 2021, and nearly 92% plan to adopt OH and wellbeing solutions,” said Bill Pennington, Research Director for EHS at Verdantix. “ProcessMAP scored the highest for its IH and OH software; and the company continues to strengthen its core IH and OH offering, thereby delivering significant value to customers,” he added.
Verdantix is an independent research and consulting firm with expertise in environment, health, safety and quality, operational excellence, smart buildings, as well as ESG & sustainability technologies. Through our research and advisory services, we help corporate managers, investors, technology executives and service firm leaders to make robust, fact-based decisions. We are committed to delivering objective, timely and accurate analysis to help our clients succeed.
Visit https://www.verdantix.com/ to learn more.
About ProcessMAP Corporation
ProcessMAP is the leading EHS process and data intelligence platform that empowers our customers to minimize risk, assure compliance, and ensure safety. ProcessMAP’s analytics-driven cloud platform and advanced mobile-first solutions enable digital transformation, process consistency, and data harmonization to drive actionable intelligence. We are headquartered in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, with locations across the globe, serving customers in over 140 countries.
Visit https://www.processmap.com/ to learn more.