Join the International Swaps and Derivatives Association, Inc. (ISDA) at its 35th Annual General Meeting (AGM), being held virtually for the first time from Monday May 10 until Wednesday May 12, 2021.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210503005002/en/
Keynote addresses include:
- Ashley Alder, Chairman of the Board, International Organization of Securities Commissions and Chief Executive Officer, Securities and Futures Commission, Hong Kong
- José Manuel Campa, Chairperson, European Banking Authority
- Mairead McGuinness, Commissioner for Financial Services, European Commission
- Daniel Pinto, Co-President and Chief Operating Officer, JP Morgan Chase
Accredited journalists are invited to attend the event and must register in advance.
Please send your name, affiliation and contact details to Lauren Dobbs at firstname.lastname@example.org
The AGM will include sessions on:
- The timetable for LIBOR cessation and upcoming transition milestones
- Lessons learned from the coronavirus pandemic and the forthcoming regulatory agenda
- Challenges in complying with phase 5 of the initial margin requirements for non-cleared derivatives
- The role of derivatives in environmental, social and governance and sustainable finance
- Developments in the digitization and automation of derivatives markets
Additional information regarding the conference, including an agenda, is available on the ISDA’s website. An updated agenda will be available in due course.
WHEN: Virtual sessions are held on Monday May 10 – Wednesday May 12, 2021.
Since 1985, ISDA has worked to make the global derivatives markets safer and more efficient. Today, ISDA has over 925 member institutions from 75 countries. These members comprise a broad range of derivatives market participants, including corporations, investment managers, government and supranational entities, insurance companies, energy and commodities firms, and international and regional banks. In addition to market participants, members also include key components of the derivatives market infrastructure, such as exchanges, intermediaries, clearing houses and repositories, as well as law firms, accounting firms and other service providers. Information about ISDA and its activities is available on the Association’s website: www.isda.org. Follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and YouTube.
All press attending this conference must register in advance
Please send your name, affiliation, and contact details to Lauren Dobbs email@example.com
ISDA ® is a registered trademark of the International Swaps and Derivatives Association, Inc.