Technavio has been monitoring the system-on-chip (SoC) market and it is poised to grow by USD 25.38 billion during 2019-2023, progressing at a CAGR of over 6% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200417005149/en/
Technavio has announced the latest market research report titled Global System-on-Chip (SoC) Market 2019-2023 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period. Apple Inc., Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., MediaTek Inc., Qualcomm Technologies Inc., SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS CO. LTD. are some of the major market participants. The use of SoCs in robotics will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Use of SoCs in robotics has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
System-on-Chip (SoC) Market 2019-2023: Segmentation
System-on-chip (SoC) Market is segmented as below:
- Consumer Electronics
- IT And Telecommunication
- The Americas
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download latest free sample report of 2020-2024: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR31216
System-on-Chip (SoC) Market 2019-2023: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our system-on-chip (SoC) market report covers the following areas:
- System-on-Chip (SoC) Market Size
- System-on-Chip (SoC) Market Trends
- System-on-Chip (SoC) Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies increase in 5G investments as one of the prime reasons driving the system-on-chip (SoC) market growth during the next few years.
System-on-Chip (SoC) Market 2019-2023: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the system-on-chip (SoC) market, including some of the vendors such as Apple Inc. , Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., MediaTek Inc., Qualcomm Technologies Inc., SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS CO. LTD. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the system-on-chip (SoC) market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
System-on-Chip (SoC) Market 2019-2023: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2019-2023
- Detailed information on factors that will assist system-on-chip (SoC) market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the system-on-chip (SoC) market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the system-on-chip (SoC) market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of system-on-chip (SoC) market vendors
Table Of Contents:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2018
- Market size and forecast 2018-2023
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY APPLICATION
- Market segmentation by application
- Comparison by application
- Consumer electronics – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- IT and telecommunication – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Automotive – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Others – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Market opportunity by application
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Americas – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- EMEA – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 10: MARKET TRENDS
- Increase in 5G investments
- Strategic partnerships and acquisitions
- Rising adoption of NB-IoT
PART 11: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
PART 12: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Apple Inc.
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- MediaTek Inc.
- Qualcomm Technologies Inc.
- SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS CO. LTD.
PART 13: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
PART 14: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.