Technavio has been monitoring the POS terminals market and it is poised to grow by USD 3.90 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of about 9% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. Request a free sample report
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200402005485/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global POS Terminals Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Fiserv Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, Ingenico Group SA, Oracle Corp., Panasonic Corp., PAX Global Technology Ltd., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., SZZT Electronics Shenzhen Co. Ltd., Toshiba Corp., and VeriFone Systems Inc, are some of the major market participants. Although the growing need for self-service POS terminals will offer immense growth opportunities, high operational and maintenance costs of POS terminals will challenge the growth of the market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The growing need for self-service POS terminals has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, high operational and maintenance costs of POS terminals might hamper market growth.
POS terminals market 2020-2024 : Segmentation
POS terminals market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40289
POS terminals market 2020-2024 : Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our pos terminals market report covers the following areas:
- POS terminals market size
- POS terminals market trends
- POS terminals market industry analysis
This study identifies advent of HCE-based POS transactions as one of the prime reasons driving the POS terminals market growth during the next few years.
POS terminals market 2020-2024 : Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the POS terminals market, including some of the vendors such as Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, Ingenico Group SA, Oracle Corp., Panasonic Corp., PAX Global Technology Ltd., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., SZZT Electronics Shenzhen Co. Ltd., Toshiba Corp., and VeriFone Systems Inc. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the POS terminals market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
POS terminals market 2020-2024 : Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist POS terminals market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the POS terminals market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the POS terminals market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of pos terminals market vendors
Table Of Contents :
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by product placement
- Fixed – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Mobile – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by end user placement
- Retail – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Hospitality – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End user
Market Segmentation by EMV Channel
- Market segments
- Comparison by EMV Channel placement
- EMV – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Non-EMV – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by EMV Channel
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver – Demand led growth
- Volume driver – Supply led growth
- Volume driver – External factors
- Volume driver – Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver – Inflation
- Price driver – Shift from lower to higher-priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendor Analysis
- Market positioning of vendors
- Fiserv Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP
- Ingenico Group SA
- Oracle Corp.
- Panasonic Corp.
- PAX Global Technology Ltd.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- SZZT Electronics Shenzhen Co. Ltd.
- Toshiba Corp.
- VeriFone Systems Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.