Technavio has been monitoring the playout automation market and it is poised to grow by USD 1.68 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 17% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200519005685/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Playout Automation Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period. Avid Technology Inc., Avmeda LLC, Belden Inc., Cinegy LLC, Dalet SA, Evertz Technologies Ltd., Harmonic Inc., NVerzion Inc., Pebble Beach Systems Group plc, and Sony Corp. are some of the major market participants. The rising need for multilingual playout will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The rising need for multilingual playout has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Playout Automation Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Playout Automation Market is segmented as below:
- International Broadcasters
- National Broadcasters
- North America
- South America
- Cartoon And Learning
- Lifestyle And Knowledge
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43668
Playout Automation Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our playout automation market report covers the following areas:
- Playout Automation Market size
- Playout Automation Market trends
- Playout Automation Market industry analysis
This study identifies scope for technological evolution in global market as one of the prime reasons driving the playout automation market growth during the next few years.
Playout Automation Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the playout automation market, including some of the vendors such as Avid Technology Inc., Avmeda LLC, Belden Inc., Cinegy LLC, Dalet SA, Evertz Technologies Ltd., Harmonic Inc., NVerzion Inc., Pebble Beach Systems Group plc, and Sony Corp. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the playout automation market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Playout Automation Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist playout automation market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the playout automation market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the playout automation market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of playout automation market vendors
Table Of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by end-user
- International broadcasters – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- National broadcasters – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by end-user
Market Segmentation by Genre
- Market segments
- Comparison by Genre
- Sports – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- News – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Entertainment – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Cartoon and learning – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Lifestyle and knowledge – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Genre
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Avid Technology Inc.
- Avmeda LLC
- Belden Inc.
- Cinegy LLC
- Dalet SA
- Evertz Technologies Ltd.
- Harmonic Inc.
- NVerzion Inc.
- Pebble Beach Systems Group plc
- Sony Corp.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.