This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190718005263/en/
The MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE series returns for the first time in 10 years with a new action RPG exclusively on the Nintendo Switch system. (Photo: Business Wire)
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE 3: The Black Order – The MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE series returns for the first time in 10 years with a new action RPG exclusively on the Nintendo Switch system. Assemble your ultimate team of Marvel Super Heroes from a huge cast, including the Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, X-Men and more. Team up with friends* to prevent galactic devastation at the hands of the mad cosmic tyrant Thanos and his ruthless warmasters, The Black Order.
Nintendo Entertainment System – Nintendo Switch Online**
- Wrecking Crew – In the days before Mario and Luigi became sports stars in their downtime from saving the princess, they tried their hands as one-man wrecking crews. With a hammer as their only tool, take control of the brothers and set out to destroy ladders, rip out pipes, knock out walls and detonate explosive devices. But make sure to plan your path of destruction carefully, as each building is designed as its own clever puzzle.
- Donkey Kong 3 – Based on the third game in the enormously popular arcade series, Donkey Kong 3 introduces an exterminator named Stanley as he desperately tries to protect the flowers in his greenhouse from Donkey Kong. Armed only with a can of bug spray, Stanley must force Donkey Kong higher and higher into the greenhouse rafters until Donkey Kong is off the screen and the next stage is reached.
Nintendo eShop sales:
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week at http://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:
- Adrenaline Rush – Miami Drive
- Alien Escape
- Ape Out – Demo Version – Available July 22
- Arcade Archives Shusse Ozumo
- Archlion Saga
- Astro Bears – Available July 19
- Automachef – Available July 23
- BATTLE & CRASH
- BATTLESHIP – Available July 24
- Bot Vice – Demo Version
- Bubble Cats Rescue
- Desktop Table Tennis Trial Edition – Available July 19
- High Noon Revolver – Available July 23
- Jim Is Moving Out! – Available July 19
- JumpHead: Battle4Fun! – Available July 19
- KILL la KILL – IF – Demo Version – Available July 19
- Lust for Darkness
- Mini Trains – Available July 19
- Mochi Mochi Boy – Available July 19
- Pawarumi – Available July 24
- Quest Hunter
- Redeemer: Enhanced Edition – Available July 19
- Rise: Race The Future – Available July 22
- Royal Roads
- Run the Fan – Available July 23
- Switchy Road
- Tarot Readings Premium
- The Drama Queen Murder
- World Cruise Story
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS:
*Additional accessories may be required for multiplayer mode; sold separately.
**Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required. Not available in all countries. For the latest list of countries, please visit Customer Support. Internet access required for online features. The Nintendo Account User Agreement, including the Purchase and Subscription terms, apply. nintendo.com/switch-online
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop, which offers a variety of options for the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
Customers in the U.S. and Canada ages 18 and older can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch system both on-device and from the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users may also use PayPal as a payment option when buying digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems from the Nintendo website.
My Nintendo members can earn Gold Points on eligible digital purchases. Already have Gold Points? Redeem them toward your next digital purchase of Nintendo Switch games and DLC on Nintendo eShop, or on discount rewards for select Nintendo 3DS and Wii U software. Visit https://my.nintendo.com/reward_categories for more details.
Remember that Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Wii, New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 2DS XL and Nintendo 2DS feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo 3DS players who register a Nintendo Network ID gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/switch, http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu or http://www.nintendo.com/3ds.
About Marvel Entertainment: Marvel Entertainment, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is one of the world’s most prominent character-based entertainment companies, built on a proven library of more than 8,000 characters featured in a variety of media over eighty years. Marvel utilizes its character franchises in entertainment, licensing, publishing, games, and digital media. For more information visit marvel.com. © 2019 MARVEL
Note to editors: Nintendo press materials are available at http://press.nintendo.com, a password-protected site. To obtain a login, please register on the site.