Netformx®, a leader supporting the IT solutions lifecycle from pre-sales to renewal for IT solution and service providers, vendors, and distributors, announced today the release of Netformx ChannelXpert™ 3.2. New ChannelXpert features help partners stay aligned with Cisco®’s strategic direction and enable them to efficiently manage and benefit from recent changes to Cisco promotions and incentives.
Netformx ChannelXpert enables Business Operations and Finance Managers to drive profitability by simplifying business management and maximizing Cisco program rebates and incentives. ChannelXpert enables this by automatically analyzing Cisco and Distributor data to provide a holistic view of the business and actionable insights to optimize profits—all on a single pane of glass.
The new ChannelXpert 3.2 features enable partners to optimize incentives throughout the sales lifecycle, including new Cisco Lifecycle Incentives that drive software use, adoption, and expansion, and to ensure all earned rebates are collected.
ChannelXpert 3.2 enables partners to:
- Optimize and monitor Cisco Lifecycle Incentive rebate opportunities from a single pane of glass, with drilldowns
- Collaborate easily with the field organization so required rebate compliance actions are taken
- Easily manage multi-year and quarterly CSPP targets based on the latest Cisco rules
- Quickly reconcile CSPP and VIP rebate payments against orders
Learn more about Netformx ChannelXpert at: https://www.netformx.com/products/channelxpert
- Netformx provides innovative solutions that simplify IT sales complexity and increase seller profitability.
- The Netformx suite of applications enables IT solution providers to reduce time-to-quote 80% and reduce implementation error rates by 99%.
- Channel partners leveraging Netformx solutions report profitability increases of over 1% and in some cases over 5%.
- Using Netformx award-winning solutions from pre-sales to renewal, over 2,000 customers in more than 120 countries quickly and accurately create differentiated, winning multi-vendor designs, quotes, and proposals, while leveraging business insights and analytics to increase productivity and profitability.
“Netformx ChannelXpert is an indispensable tool for us to manage our Cisco business and maintain profitability. Cisco’s new Lifecycle Incentives add a new layer of opportunities and challenges. Rather than having to sort through all the details of the new programs ourselves, ChannelXpert does it for us automatically and provides quick insights into what we can do to maximize our rebates and profitability. Instead of research and analysis, we can focus our time managing our business and working with our customers.”
— Ron Borromeo, Global Managing Director at Sycomp
“Being a Cisco Solution Partner means that our solutions are updated as Cisco’s programs change. Those changes are automatically made available to our customers, so they always have the latest information at their fingertips. With Netformx ChannelXpert 3.2 Channel partners can immediately take advantage of and understand the impact of Lifecycle Incentives on their profitability.”
— Ittai Bareket, CEO at Netformx
- The Netformx application suite simplifies the quoting and selling of complex IT solutions for improved business results, increased profitability, and accelerated IT adoption.
- Netformx news articles
Netformx enables partners to design and deliver multi-vendor IT solutions quickly and effectively. It helps the Cisco channel increase revenues and create an improved buying experience for their customers. Developed in close collaboration with Cisco, the Netformx application suite streamlines the sales lifecycle for pre-sales, post-sales, and subscription and renewal management. It grows profit margins by optimizing use of Cisco incentives, promotions, discounts, and rebates. Automation and powerful analytics provide business intelligence and actionable insights that enable partners to eliminate manual work, improve efficiency, collaborate, and achieve better business outcomes and customer success.
Netformx has 2,000+ customers globally including AEC, ALE, AT&T, Bell Canada, BT, Cisco, Dimension Data, Insight, Logicalis, Optus, Sycomp, and Telstra. Our multi-vendor KnowledgeBase™ contains client and vendor products, services, and program compliance data from vendors such as Cisco, ALE, Check Point, Juniper, and Riverbed. www.Netformx.com, Twitter and LinkedIn.