Ceridian today announced the availability of multiple resources, including virtual events, webinars, and written content, aimed to help organizations navigate COVID-19.
“As a global human capital technology company and a leading corporate citizen, we believe it is Ceridian’s responsibility to help organizations deliver critical business processes while preserving employee morale and wellbeing during this uncertain time,” said David Ossip, Chairman and CEO, Ceridian.
COVID-19 Central is a newly launched Ceridian site dedicated to this global health event. Employers and employees can access the following resources:
WEBINARS AND EVENTS
- What Canadian employers need to know about COVID-19, March 23, 1 p.m. ET
- Virtual HCM Executive Summit, March 24, 1 p.m. ET
- Responding to COVID-19: Business Continuity Best Practices, March 25, 1 p.m. ET
- Effectively engaging and caring for your workforce during a crisis, March 26, 1 p.m. ET
- Leading through COVID-19: David Ossip, Chairman and CEO, shares best practices for leading through this unprecedented time.
- Engaging and caring for your workforce during the COVID-19 pandemic: Jarrett Jedlicka, VP & Principal, Industry Advisory – Healthcare, shares how organizations can support employee wellness and engagement during times of crises.
- Supporting mental health and staying connected when working remotely: A round-up of tips for managers and HR leaders to support employees’ mental health, productivity, and team dynamics.
- Productivity tips from a leader who’s worked virtually for 16 years: Heather Sneed, a director in Professional Services, provides guidance on workspaces, communications, and managing your kids when working at home.
- Improving your employee wellness programs to support the modern workforce: Organizations are navigating the constantly changing world of work amid unprecedented change across the globe. Are your employee wellness programs supporting the well-being of your workforce during times of stress?
- Ceridian preparedness for COVID-19: Chief Customer Officer, Chris Armstrong, outlines the measures Ceridian has taken to protect the wellbeing of employees, customers, suppliers, and partners.
Ceridian plans to offer free Learning to all customers and their employees with access to curated COVID-19 content and related resources. Ceridian will also release COVID-19 Safety Tracking, which is available to all customers without charge, and will allow customers to track COVID-19 within their organizations and report accordingly.
Ceridian. Makes Work Life Better™.
Ceridian is a global human capital management software company. Dayforce, our flagship cloud HCM platform, provides human resources, payroll, benefits, workforce management, and talent management functionality. Our platform is used to optimize management of the entire employee lifecycle, including attracting, engaging, paying, deploying, and developing people. Ceridian has solutions for organizations of all sizes. Visit Ceridian.com or follow us @Ceridian.
Forward-Looking Statement and Risk Factors
This press release contains forward-looking statements that involve a number of risks and uncertainties. Statements that are not historical facts, including statements regarding our expectations, hopes, intentions or strategies regarding the future are forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are based on management’s beliefs, as well as assumptions made by, and information currently available to, management. Because such statements are based on expectations as to future financial and operating results and are not statements of fact, actual results may differ materially from those projected. We undertake no obligation to update any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
This press release should be read in conjunction with the risks detailed in the “Cautionary Note Regarding Forward-Looking Information,” “Forward-Looking Statement”, “Risk Factors” and other sections of Ceridian’s Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q, Annual Reports on Form 10-K and other filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.