Technavio has been monitoring the mobile artificial intelligence market and it is poised to grow by USD 13.26 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 29% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. Request a free sample report
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200305005736/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Mobile Artificial Intelligence Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. International Business Machines Corp., MediaTek Inc., NVIDIA Corp., Qualcomm Inc. and Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. are some of the major market participants. The increasing use of AI chip-enabled mobile devices will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Increasing use of AI chip-enabled mobile devices has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Mobile Artificial Intelligence Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Mobile Artificial Intelligence Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40360
Mobile Artificial Intelligence Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our mobile artificial intelligence market report covers the following areas:
- Mobile Artificial Intelligence Market Size
- Mobile Artificial Intelligence Market Trends
- Mobile Artificial Intelligence Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies introduction of new chips as one of the prime reasons driving the mobile artificial intelligence market growth during the next few years.
Mobile Artificial Intelligence Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the mobile artificial intelligence market, including some of the vendors such as International Business Machines Corp., MediaTek Inc., NVIDIA Corp., Qualcomm Inc. and Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the mobile artificial intelligence market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Mobile Artificial Intelligence Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist mobile artificial intelligence market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the mobile artificial intelligence market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behaviour
- The growth of the mobile artificial intelligence market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of mobile artificial intelligence market vendors
Table of Content
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market outlook
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY APPLICATION
- Market segmentation by application
- Comparison by application
- Smartphone – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Camera – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Automotive – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Robotics – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by application
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Increasing demand for edge computing in IoT
- Introduction of new chips
- Increasing number of acquisitions and partnerships
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Alphabet Inc.
- Apple Inc.
- Huawei Investment & Holding Co. Ltd.
- Imagination Technologies Ltd.
- Intel Corp.
- International Business Machines Corp.
- MediaTek Inc.
- NVIDIA Corp.
- Qualcomm Inc.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.