Merry X-Ray Corporation, serving the medical diagnostic imaging market for over 60 years, announces a significant shift in their sales and marketing strategy, focusing all company resources on becoming a best in class customer-centric organization taking full advantage of their entire suite of product and service offerings. This initiative is designed to benefit customers regardless of size, modality or specialty.
With this new strategic direction, the company will be consolidating all of their existing companies and acquisitions past and present under one strong umbrella identity: MXR The Imaging Solution Company.
In making the announcement, Ted Sloan, president of MXR The Imaging Solution Company, said: “Merry X-Ray has continued to evolve since it began supplying film and chemicals over 60 years ago by expanding into both x-ray and digital equipment sales and service.
Our most recent acquisitions of Consensys, Nationwide, and Conquest have developed offerings into MRI, CT, and ultrasound imaging equipment and services,” said Sloan. “With the acquisition of Universal Medical Systems, we have the ability to sell and offer service contracts to the veterinary market with imaging solutions.
We are evolving from a company that primarily focused on x-ray technology and consumables to a more all-encompassing provider of digital medical imaging solutions. Our emphasis is to be even more customer centric to provide solutions with equipment (either new or used), sales, service and consumables from a multitude of OEM vendor partnerships.”
The new name, positioning and logo has three core elements:
- Imaging encompasses all of the products and services the organization can offer to their clients.
- Solution communicates the commitment to becoming a more customer-centric organization to assist with knowledge and expertise.
- Company reinforces that the organization has evolved from many entities and acquisitions into one entity.
“Leadership, management, the sales team and all of our internal service organizations are totally committed to speaking with one voice and as one company,” said Sloan. “Our goal is to have our partners, vendors, customers and even our competition to see the strength of our brand and our organization as being more valuable and more customer centric with best in class capabilities.”
Over the next several months, the company is also embarking on a new website to incorporate the new messaging, positioning with all affiliate companies within one website location.
About MXR The Imaging Solution Company
Founded in 1958, Merry X-Ray Corporation, now MXR The Imaging Solution Company (MXR) has met the challenges of keeping pace with the rapidly changing technology within the medical imaging profession. MXR’s product portfolio is rich with vendor partners and solutions to meet any digital imaging need. MXR has nationwide sales and service and is the largest independent dealer in the U.S.
Learn more about MXR The Imaging Solution Company: Visit http://www.mxrimaging.com
MXR The Imaging Solution Company will transition the following acquisitions under their corporate brand:
- Consensys Imaging Service is the leading nationwide service provider of computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), digital mammography and ultrasound imaging service solutions including service maintenance contracts to turnkey equipment sales and relocation services. Consensys has a national service foot-print, vast library of intellectual property including two U.S. patents and 14 trade-secrets, and quality management system that is certified to both ISO9001:2008 and ISO13485:2003.
- Nationwide Imaging Services, Inc. is a world-class ISO 13485:2016 certified, reconditioned and used medical imaging equipment provider. With a 117,000 square foot facility that includes a machine shop, 15 loading bays, crating area, staging bays and two drive-through bays, Nationwide provides unparalleled service to its customers in the U.S. and world-wide.
- Conquest Imaging has been leading the reconditioned ultrasound parts and probes industry, offering repair, training, service, and programs that enable healthcare delivery systems of all sizes to achieve greater efficiencies, lower cost of ownership and reliable patient care. What sets Conquest apart is their Quality Assurance 360 Process (QMS), providing longer warranties and lower failure rates. Conquest Imaging’s systems are ISO 9001:2015 certified.
- Universal Medical Systems, Inc. (UMS) of Ohio is the leading innovative supplier of computed tomography (CT) and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) imaging systems worldwide. Headquartered in Cleveland, Universal Medical Systems, Inc. offers medical, industrial and research imaging systems from desktop CT scanners to ultra-high field three-tesla MRI scanners. An affiliated network of research, development, sales and service teams supports every Universal scanner.
For more information, please contact public relations advisor, Nancy M. Valent, nancy@NMVstrategies.com 216-513-8740.