3CLogic, a leading provider of cloud contact center solutions, today announced the successful adoption of its platform by a rapidly growing advisory firm specializing in educational and consultative services to consumers regarding Medicare and Medicare plans.
“We continue to see the increased adoption of our solution across industries as organizations seek to optimize their sales and customer service operations,” explains Matt Durkin, VP of Global Sales at 3CLogic. “While the adoption of digital channels and self-service continues to expand, companies also recognize the importance of continuing to maintain the human element as an integral part of the overall sales and customer service value chain.”
The decision to migrate to an integrated cloud call center solution was the result of the organization requiring a more effective means to drive its outbound sales efforts while simultaneously improving its customer service model. Historically, the majority of its efforts had been manually intensive and lacked any integration to their CRM, MS Dynamics. Reporting and analytics were also limited and disjointed, restricting the company’s ability to derive actionable insights to support its continued growth.
As part of the deployment, the integration included:
- Integrated computer telephony integration (CTI) for Microsoft Dynamics CRM to deliver a more seamless agent experience and work-from-home capabilities.
- MS Dynamics integrated auto-dialing and click to call feature to enhance the performance and efficiency of its sales team.
- Automated MS Dynamics CRM screen-pops to the most qualified agent to optimize the customer journey and increase First Call Resolution (FCR) rates.
- Drag and drop IVR Call Flow Design to simplify the creation and administration of dynamic and personalized customer journeys.
- Unlimited call recording storage and auto-associated call records with MS Dynamics to optimize administrative tasks and compliance oversight.
- Integrated reporting and call analytics with Microsoft Dynamics CRM to drive actionable insights.
Hosted on Amazon Web Services (AWS), the 3CLogic solution with MS Dynamics was scoped and deployed within a few short weeks as opposed to the typical 6-12 month implementation period expected with its on-premise counterparts. Since deploying, the organization has tripled the size of its sales and customer service teams.
3CLogic is a leading cloud contact center platform modernizing enterprise communications with their employees and customers. Built on Amazon Web Services (AWS), the solution provides advanced and scalable speech-enabled offerings for leading CRMs, including ServiceNow, Salesforce, and SugarCRM. With deployments on four continents and a growing base of Global 2000 clients, 3CLogic drives digital transformation by improving CX, organizational efficiency and reporting insights using dynamic IVR, CTI, AI, advanced speech analytics, and API-driven integrations. For more information, please visit www.3clogic.com.