Technavio has been monitoring the mask inspection equipment market and it is poised to grow by USD 108.33 mn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 3% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200304005299/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Mask Inspection Equipment Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period. Lasertec Corp., Nanometrics Inc., NuFlare Technology Inc., PLANAR Corp. and Rudolph Technologies Inc. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Increasing investments in autonomous vehicles has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. Request a free sample report
Mask Inspection Equipment Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Mask Inspection Equipment Market is segmented as below:
- Captive Mask Shops
- Merchant Mask Shops
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40604
Mask Inspection Equipment Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our mask inspection equipment market report covers the following areas:
- Mask Inspection Equipment Market Size
- Mask Inspection Equipment Market Trends
- Mask Inspection Equipment Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies emergence of actinic inspection technology as one of the prime reasons driving the mask inspection equipment market growth during the next few years.
Mask Inspection Equipment Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the mask inspection equipment market, including some of the vendors such as Lasertec Corp., Nanometrics Inc., NuFlare Technology Inc., PLANAR Corp. and Rudolph Technologies Inc. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the mask inspection equipment market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Mask Inspection Equipment Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist mask inspection equipment market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the mask inspection equipment market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the mask inspection equipment market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of mask inspection equipment market vendors
Table of Content
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market outlook
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY TECHNOLOGY
- Market segmentation by technology
- Comparison by technology
- Optical – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- E-beam – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by technology
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY END-USER
- Market segmentation by end-user
- Comparison by end-user
- Captive mask shops – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Merchant mask shops – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by end-user
PART 09: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Americas – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- EMEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 10: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 11: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 12: MARKET TRENDS
- Emergence of actinic inspection technology
- Increase in strategic partnerships and M&A activities
- Growing interest in 3D NAND
PART 13: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 14: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Applied Materials Inc.
- ASML Holding NV
- Bruker Corp.
- Carl Zeiss AG
- KLA Corp.
- Lasertec Corp.
- Nanometrics Inc.
- NuFlare Technology Inc.
- PLANAR Corp.
- Rudolph Technologies Inc.
PART 15: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 16: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.