The Larvol Group, a Software as a Service (SaaS) company with 125 employees, announced the launch of Veri, their new decision support and competitive intelligence tool during the 2020 ASCO Annual Meeting. The Veri platform offers access to a knowledgebase for predictive biomarkers in oncology and is free for non-commercial use.
“Veri is an extremely ambitious project and our focus is to move beyond the capabilities of existing knowledgebases by providing biomarker data that is relevant, up to date, and reviewed by a trusted team of experts. We’ve perfected pharma and biotech data curation for over 15 years, and we’re now carrying that forward in the biomarker space,” said Bruno Larvol, Founder & CEO.
Veri enables users to search for biomarkers and view associated drug responses, ordered by level of evidence (FDA approval to case studies). Users can also access biomarker related heatmaps, trials, and news. In addition, users receive tailored biomarker and companion diagnostic alerts. Co-developed in partnership with major US pharmaceutical companies, features include:
- Extensive dataset includes broad coverage of predictive biomarkers in oncology
- Intuitive search allows users to perform queries for biomarkers, products, mechanisms, genes, tests, and cancer types
- Data updated in real-time with ability to flag items for review
- Custom push alerts containing the latest biomarker and companion diagnostic news
- Broad data sourcing from news, publications, clinical trial data, conference abstracts, and Twitter mentions from thought leaders
- Advanced visualization and analytics of biomarker-drug relationships
- Artificial intelligence applications to extrapolate emerging areas for investigation and enhanced data visualization are among additional releases planned throughout 2020
Larvol provides SaaS solutions to support the needs of the pharmaceutical and biotech industry. Their products include secondary competitive intelligence, KOL tracking, and conference planning solutions. Larvol curates data using a proven combination of broad therapeutic-area expertise and proprietary natural language processing technology to keep their customers at the forefront of the industry. The 100% remote Larvol team includes MDs, PhDs, and industry professionals who curate data from over 25,000 sources and distill the most relevant information into concise reports that provide real-time insights and time-saving analysis.
For more information about Larvol Veri or sales inquiries, please contact us at email@example.com.