Kronos Incorporated today announced that it will host 3,000 customers, partners, industry thought leaders, and Kronos solution experts at KronosWorks 2019, the world’s leading workforce information exchange, being held Nov. 10-13 at Aria Las Vegas.
- KronosWorks 2019 will provide attendees with exclusive first-looks at new and enhanced Kronos technologies while delivering hundreds of interactive sessions and networking opportunities with Kronos experts, business and technology partners, and customers to drive a variety of best practices around workforce management, human capital management (HCM), preparing for the future of work, and improving workforce productivity through the employee experience.
- Each year at KronosWorks, Kronos reveals new innovations and enhanced features that help make the workforce better for people around the world, including the unveiling of Workforce Dimensions in 2017 and the introduction of AIMEE, the most advanced artificial intelligence engine purpose-built to support managers and employees, in 2018.
- Tech expert and Emmy Award-winning TV personality Katie Linendoll will return to emcee KronosWorks, joining Kronos Chief Executive Officer Aron Ain – author of “WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work” – to kick off the opening session, which will be streamed live beginning at 11:30 a.m. EST/8:30 a.m. PST on Monday, Nov. 11.
- The Workforce Institute at Kronos will release its fourth anthology at KronosWorks titled, “Being Present: A Practical Guide for Transforming the Employee Experience of Your Frontline Workforce” (available for pre-order on Amazon), authored by global workforce management and HCM experts to provide insights about work/life balance, career growth, and creative benefits that can positively impact the employee experience for employees whose jobs require presence.
- In line with the Kronos GiveInspired corporate giving charter, attendees are invited to join the Putt for a Purpose “Get Social, Give Back” event in the Expo Hall where Kronos will donate $10 for every putt made – with an additional $5 for every picture posted to social media with #KronosWorks – up to $20,000 to the One Bahamas Fund to support hurricane relief and rebuilding efforts.
- KronosWorks 2019 sponsors include: FieldCentric, The Hackett Group, HyBridge Solutions, Microsoft, MM Hayes, Objectiva, Plansource, Sability, Shyft, SoftServe, Tech Mahindra, Workforce Insight, and WorkJam.
Chris Todd, president, Kronos
“Every year, we approach KronosWorks with one goal: to empower customers with endless opportunities to connect with and learn from organizations across the globe. At Kronos, we’ve seen firsthand the incredible results that organizations experience when they put workforce management at the center of their people strategy. It’s through events such as KronosWorks that we can collaborate to create inspiring employee experiences and emphasize the daily moments that matter – making the workforce better for the people in it.”
- KronosWorks 2019 will take place at Aria Las Vegas from Nov. 10-13. Register now to access the KronosWorks live stream from your desk or mobile device.
- Follow live updates on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube, and join the conversation by using #KronosWorks.
- Subscribe to follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
- Kronos CEO Aron Ain shares how to transform employee engagement into a growth strategy in his new book, “WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work.”
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2019 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.