Kronos Incorporated today announced new industry accolades for predictive analytics, a mobile-first experience, and customer success for its human capital management (HCM) solutions, including Kronos Workforce Ready. In addition, Kronos announced it is positioned as a Strong Performer in The Forrester Wave™: Cloud Human Capital Management Suites, Q2 2020.
In The Forrester Wave™: Cloud Human Capital Management Suites Q2 2020 report, Workforce Ready received the highest possible score in the customer experience criteria. The report also states, “Kronos provides powerful workforce management and artificial intelligence-enabled capabilities.” Forrester specifically cites additional improvements to the full-suite Workforce Ready solution, such as “a redesigned, mobile-first user experience” and also cites Employee Perspectives, which “provides configurable metrics that deliver an intuitive view of how an employee is doing, including traits such as reliability, potential, fatigue, and responsiveness to incentives.”
- Forrester evaluated vendors against 30 criteria, which it grouped into three high-level categories: current offering, strategy, and market presence. It identified Workforce Ready as an especially good fit for North American companies with up to 5,000 employees.
- In addition to the positioning of Kronos as a Strong Performer, Ultimate Software – which Kronos merged with on April 1 to create the world’s most innovative HCM and workforce management company – was named a Leader for its UltiPro solution and received the highest score possible in the criteria of customer experience and market presence.
Kronos was honored with a 2020 Tektonic Award for delivering disruptive innovations in human resources (HR) by HRO Today Magazine for its predictive Advanced People Analytics.
- Advanced People Analytics leverages AIMEE, the Kronos AI engine for managers and employees, to apply machine learning to real-time HR, workforce management, and payroll data available within the single unified Workforce Ready suite to provide personalized and proactive people-centric insights, predictions, and recommendations to help organizations drive the employee experience and achieve better business outcomes.
- Kronos recently introduced additional innovative enhancements to Workforce Ready, including an automated employee contact tracing tool that utilizes time and attendance entries to identify potential COVID-19 exposures, accelerating this critical but highly manual process.
- As the economic recovery begins, Workforce Ready and Indeed – the world’s most popular job board – are working together to streamline recruiting and hiring. Job requisitions created in Workforce Ready will automatically populate to Indeed, where potential new hires can easily find and apply roles. Workforce Ready’s talent acquisition analytics also help organizations understand where their best hires come from in order to optimize hiring strategies.
- In addition, Workforce Ready’s award-winning customer experience delivers personalized learning paths for managers, employees, and administrators to support user adoption and live in-context chat that enables users to find guidance and support in the moment it’s needed.
Bob DelPonte, vice president and general manager, Workforce Ready group, Kronos
“Organizations choose Kronos HCM again and again because we deliver meaningful and differentiated innovations that drive customer success by supporting a highly engaged workforce. With our commitment to a personalized user experience that emphasizes role-based training and in-the-moment support, coupled with predictive analytics and data-driven tools that allow managers to head-off challenges before they surface, Kronos provides organizations with the foundation necessary to build a world-class employee experience regardless of size or industry.”
- Learn more about Kronos HCM and Kronos Workforce Ready.
- Explore the cost savings and business benefits enabled by the Kronos HCM suite in “The Total Economic Impact of Kronos” study by Forrester Consulting.
- For practical guidance supporting employee well-being and workforce productivity, visit the “Managing Through Times of Uncertainty” resource center on Kronos.com and the “COVID-19: Leadership in Uncertain Times” resource center on UltimateSoftware.com.
- Read the eBook “HR’s Role in Business Continuity: COVID-19 and Beyond.”
- Kronos CEO Aron Ain shares how to transform employee engagement into a growth strategy in his book, “WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work.”
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Kronos merged with Ultimate Software on April 1, 2020, to create one of the world’s most innovative HCM and workforce management companies. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
About Ultimate Software
Ultimate Software is a leading global provider of cloud human capital management (HCM) and employee experience solutions, with more than 51 million people records in the cloud. Ultimate’s award-winning UltiPro delivers HR, payroll, talent, and time and labor management, as well as HR service delivery solutions. Founded in 1990, Ultimate is headquartered in Weston, Florida, and employs more than 6,000 professionals. To learn more, visit www.ultimatesoftware.com. Ultimate Software: People First.
© 2020 Kronos Incorporated and Ultimate Software. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. UltiPro is a registered trademark of The Ultimate Software Group, Inc. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.