Ignition Commerce, a certified Salesforce Commerce Cloud integrator with over 70 multi-channel retail and eCommerce implementations, announced today the launch of its Certainty site configurator for Salesforce Commerce Cloud. Certainty, which helps non-technical users build sites utilizing Salesforce’s SFRA platform, provides multi-channel retailers and eCommerce companies with an unprecedented and highly efficient way to build or migrate a digital storefront to Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
Based on its proprietary pre-built integrations for SFRA websites and an intuitive UI wizard, Ignition can deliver a production-ready Salesforce website including branding the SFRA storefront, integrating multiple third-party providers, and importing a client’s product catalog, in 24 hours, versus the months typically required.
“In today’s environment, retailers of all sizes understand the critical need for a professional, scalable, and stable eCommerce platform to stay competitive in a maturing digital marketplace. Unfortunately, many lack the time and the resources to get it done properly or quickly,” said Matt Carroll, CEO of Ignition Commerce. “Our Certainty site configurator combines the simplified implementation associated with more limited eCommerce platforms and the advanced capabilities of Salesforce Commerce Cloud, helping retailers build a best-in-class website designed to meet rising customer expectations.”
The cloud-based portal allows retailers to build a site using a step-by-step codeless process described below:
- Site Branding: Clients choose from either pre-defined themes or modify all user interface (UI) elements individually by selecting from hundreds of options including colors, fonts, button states, form field branding and custom features while seeing their selections rendered in real-time in the standard SFRA UI.
- Site Preferences: Clients determine pagination options, suggested search branding, mega menu layout, buy-online-pickup-in-store (BOPIS) features, and homepage design.
- Third-party Integrations: After creating the user experience, clients select third-party integrations from the 150+ third-party cartridges available as part of Ignition Commerce’s reference architecture, which includes leading providers of payment, email marketing, tax, security, installment payment and product reviews.
- Client Catalog and Assets: Using functionality inherent in the Shopify, Magento, or Kibo platforms, clients can export their product catalog which Certainty will instantly translate to the Salesforce native digital format, providing clients with a fully merchandised site that includes their products, taxonomy, price, and inventory.
- Standard Platform Enhancements: Value-added features including Google Catalog syndication, Google Tag Manager, Einstein AI, Salesforce Page Designer and YouTube video integration are standard with every Certainty implementation.
Certainty is built on Ignition Commerce’s proprietary reference architecture that utilizes assets from previous deployments to inform future implementations, including proven third-party provider integrations and customizations from 68 websites. This highly repeatable process allows the company to offer fixed-cost implementations in less time, with greater functionality, and maximum reliability. Coupled with the company’s data translation tool, Transform, all file formats are converted in real-time to assume the same roles in the SFRA website.
To learn more about Ignition Commerce and its eCommerce services visit www.ignitioncommerce.com.
About Ignition Commerce
Ignition Commerce is a leading provider of products and services that transform e-commerce implementation, integration, and maintenance for clients. Since 2007, Ignition Commerce has successfully launched over 70 Salesforce Commerce Cloud Sites utilizing a proven implementation process at a fixed-cost approach. The company has a 100% retention rate for clients choosing to remain customers post-launch.