HDI, the leading organization dedicated to elevating technical service and support across the enterprise, today unveils the 17 case study sessions that will be presented at SupportWorld Live, taking place November 6-11, 2021, at the Omni Resort at Championsgate in Orlando. The case studies will offer attendees valuable insight into service and support strategies being implemented in healthcare, higher education, financial services and other industries. Register to attend SupportWorld Live here.
The organizations presenting strategic case studies at SupportWorld Live include:
- Akamai Technologies: Building an Engaged Global Team, One Connection at a Time
- Blackbaud: The Capacity Model: Go Beyond the Daily Schedule
- Boston University: Pandora’s Box: A Case Study on Supporting Hybrid Environments
- Carnegie Mellon University: Star Trek and Conflict: Even Klingons Can Be Reasonable
- Chan Zuckerberg Initiative: Transforming the VIP Experience: The Role of the Executive Support Team
- Infinite Campus: Why You Should Gamify Onboarding
- Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory: Customer Service Is Dead, Customer Experience Is Queen
- John Hopkins Applied Physics Lab: Managing Up or Out: Dealing with Struggling Employees
- Michigan Medicine (University of Michigan): UFFA in the Pandemic Age: Why Continuous Knowledge Improvement Means More Than Ever
- Michigan Medicine (University of Michigan): Disaster in the Data Center: Real Life Lessons
- Mount Holyoke College: Adapting Classroom Dispatch to Support Virtual Teaching & Learning
- National Veterinary Associates (NVA): Modernizing your team structure in a customer centric world
- Navy Federal Credit Union: Cultural Champions and the Dynamics of a Perfectly Imperfect Team
- UCLA Health IT: Sprinting a Marathon: Going Remote in Just Two Weeks
- USAA: Building a World-Class Internal Support Team for World-Class External Support Teams
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI): The Dating Game: Making the Enterprise Service Management Match!
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI): Still Innovating in ITSM: An Ever-Madder Scientist’s Perspectives on Continual Process Improvement
Click here to see the complete agenda.
“It’s been a year of constant change. Organizations have had to reinvent core process overnight. And we’re facing new challenges in terms of security, hiring and retention, engagement and so much more,” said Joy Sobhani, Group Event Director, HDI. “We’re collaborating with an outstanding line up of organizations across business, higher education and financial services that will deliver critical service management and technical support insights to event attendees. If you are an IT service and support professional, I hope you will join us in Orlando in November to learn from peers that are facing the same types of challenges.”
For sponsorship opportunities, contact Susan Gillespie at Susan.Gillespie@informa.com.
Media interested in a media pass, email Meryl Franzman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For thirty years, HDI has partnered with thousands of professionals and their organizations to improve their performance by helping them to: drive change, harness knowledge, transform teams, make connections, and turn challenges into opportunities. HDI empowers the technical support and service management community to advance their strategy, operations and teams through optimized service delivery. From the employee to the enterprise, HDI transforms service and support through its comprehensive lineup of training and certification courses, industry-leading annual conferences, results-driven consulting services, community-based networking opportunities, and insightful research and informational resources. What does HDI stand for? HDI stands for smarter service resulting in better business outcomes. Learn more at https://www.thinkhdi.com. HDI is brought to you by Informa Tech.
About Informa Tech
Informa Tech is a market leading provider of integrated research, media, training and events to the global Technology community. We’re an international business of more than 600 colleagues, operating in more than 20 markets. Our aim is to inspire the Technology community to design, build and run a better digital world through research, media, training and event brands that inform, educate and connect. Over 7,000 professionals subscribe to our research, with 225,000 delegates attending our events and over 18,000 students participating in our training programs each year, and nearly 4 million people visiting our digital communities each month. Learn more about Informa Tech.