Kingston Digital, Inc., the Flash memory affiliate of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., a world leader in memory products and technology solutions, announced it will showcase an array of products at Global Security Exchange (GSX) (booth #2440), the leading trade event for security professionals. Amid increasing concerns about data security, the company will showcase its full line of industry-leading encrypted USB Flash drive solutions, including the IronKey™ brand, high-density client and enterprise SSDs and Server Premier memory.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190909005216/en/
Industry-leading Kingston IronKey encrypted drives are designed to protect data that require high security. (Photo: Business Wire)
“The expansion of privacy laws globally (HIPPA, CCPA, and GDPR as examples) has made data breaches a serious issue for any company that holds the PII (Personally Identifiable Information) of consumers, as well as any other sensitive information,” said Richard Kanadjian, encrypted USB business manager, Kingston. “How this sensitive information is stored both inside and outside of a company’s firewall is critical to any cyber security plan. For over 30 years, Kingston has been a leader in this field, providing its clients with storage and memory products they can trust.”
What Kingston Will Be Showing:
Encrypted USB Drives
- Kingston encrypted USB drives are designed to protect data that require high security; maintain a productive and efficient mobile workforce; and serve as an additional element in compliance with today’s increasing customer data privacy laws globally. With both the IronKey and DataTraveler® lines, these drives help government and corporate users meet specific agency directives such as strong AES-256 encryption, and TAA and FIPS compliance.
Solid State Drives (SSD) for Business and Enterprise
- Kingston’s expanded SSD line-up offers SMBs and enterprises increased performance, help in securing data, increased reliability and extends the life of older systems.
- Kingston’s new A2000 NVMe PCIe SSD is an affordable storage solution with impressive read/write speeds up to 2,200/2,000MB/s, respectively. It delivers 3x the performance over a SATA SSD with quicker loading times, less power consumption and lower heat. It is a self-encrypting drive that supports end-to-end data path protection using 256-bit AES-XTS hardware-based encryption and allows the usage of independent software vendors with TCG Opal 2.0 security management solutions.
- Kingston’s KC2000 NVMe PCIe SSD delivers powerful performance using the latest Gen 3.0 x 4 controller and 96-layer 3D TLC NAND. With read/write speeds up to 3,200/2,200MB/s, KC2000 delivers outstanding endurance and improves the workflow in desktop, workstations, and high-performance computing (HPC) systems. The compact M.2 design gives greater flexibility, increases storage but also saves space.
Server Premier Memory
- Kingston server memory is a worldwide industry standard. Server Premier modules are manufactured using a locked bill of materials (BOM). It is designed for data centers and customers who implement high-quality branded provisioned servers or build white-box systems that require a consistent brand and revision of DRAM.
GSX 2019 takes place at the McCormick Place convention center in Chicago from September 8-12. Kingston is located in booth #2440.
For more information visit http://www.kingston.com.
Kingston can be found on:
About Kingston Technology Company, Inc.
Kingston Digital, Inc. (“KDI”) is the Flash memory affiliate of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., a world leader in memory products and technology solutions. Established in 2008, KDI is headquartered in Fountain Valley, California, USA. For more information, please call 877-546-4786 or visit www.kingston.com.
For additional information, evaluation units or executive interviews, please contact David Leong, Kingston Technology Company, Inc., 17600 Newhope Street, Fountain Valley, CA USA 92708, 714-438-1817 (Voice). Press images can be found in Kingston’s press room at kingston.com/company/press/
Kingston and the Kingston logo are registered trademarks of Kingston Technology Corporation. IronKey is a registered trademark of Kingston Digital, Inc. All rights reserved. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. ©2018