Granite Telecommunications, a provider of communications services to multilocation businesses and government agencies, announced today the release of a rapid-response Remote Redundancy solution to assist America’s businesses and government agencies in quickly enabling “work from home” functionality for their employees in response to the COVID-19 Coronavirus outbreak.
“Granite’s new Remote Redundancy solution is designed to quickly empower remote workers and provide business continuity,” said Christopher Chapin, Chief Technology Officer for Granite. “This includes rapid overnight shipping, easy self-installation and low monthly pricing to help companies protect their employees as well as their bottom lines.”
Our flexible packages deliver options for redundant connections, network security, communications and collaboration tools that can be tailored to each employee, depending on their existing access to the Internet and calling applications and/or their job function.
Remote Redundancy includes fully managed network services for employees working from home, including:
- Wireless Redundancy, which delivers a wireless connection utilizing one of the four major wireless providers with a term as short as four months.
- Essential Redundancy, which includes Wireless Redundancy plus a dynamic 25/5Mbps broadband circuit
- Executive Redundancy, which includes 1Gbps Wireless Redundancy plus 100/10Mbps broadband circuit, one Granite Cloud PBX Soft Seat with mobile and desktop app, and Granite Guardian network monitoring.
Optional package upgrades include:
- Wireline access upgrade from 25/5Mbps up to 100/10Mbps
- Wireless access upgrade from 250Mbps to 1Gbps
- On-premises managed firewall
- Same-day soft seat with one call path
- Same-day soft “Meeting Light” (4-person conference bridge)
- VoIP handset
- Additional call path
- One-hour on-site setup
- Granite Guardian network monitoring (with wireline connections only)
Granite Guardian is a comprehensive managed network solution that safeguards the availability and performance of business connections using an “as-a-service” delivery model.
For more information or to talk to a solutions specialist about your options, contact Granite at 866.847.1500 or email@example.com.
Granite delivers one-stop communications solutions to multilocation businesses and government agencies throughout the United States and Canada. The $1.6 billion company serves more than two-thirds of the Fortune 100 companies in the United States, and has 1.75 million voice and data lines under management. Granite launched in 2002 and grew quickly by helping businesses to simplify sourcing and management of local and long distance phone services with one point of contact and one invoice for all their office locations nationwide. Today, Granite is the leader in aggregating Plain Old Telephone Services (POTS), and has extended its unique value proposition – “one company, one contact, one bill” – to include a range of advance business communications services, including Internet access, SD-WAN, wireless WAN, hosted PBX, SIP trunking, mobile voice and data, mobile device management, managed security, network integration and much more. Granite employs more than 2,300 people at its headquarters in Quincy, Mass., and nine regional offices nationwide. For more information, visit www.granitenet.com.