Technavio has been monitoring the lawful interception market and it is poised to grow by USD 1.95 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 25% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200410005109/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Lawful Interception Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. AQSACOM Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Incognito Software Systems Inc., Keysight Technologies Inc., NICE Ltd., SS8 Networks Inc., Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, Utimaco GmbH, Verint Systems Inc., and ZTE Corp are some of the major market participants. Although the increasing vulnerability to crime and terrorism will offer immense growth opportunities, security and privacy concerns will challenge the growth of the market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Increasing vulnerability to crime and terrorism has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, security and privacy concerns might hamper market growth.
Lawful Interception Market 2020-2024 : Segmentation
Lawful interception market is segmented as below:
- Corporate Office
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41531
Lawful Interception Market 2020-2024 : Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our lawful interception market report covers the following areas:
- Lawful Interception Market Size
- Lawful Interception Market Trends
- Lawful Interception Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies vendor compliance with standards and regulations governing lawful interception as one of the prime reasons driving the lawful interception market growth during the next few years.
Lawful Interception Market 2020-2024 : Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the lawful interception market, including some of the vendors such as AQSACOM Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Incognito Software Systems Inc., Keysight Technologies Inc., NICE Ltd., SS8 Networks Inc., Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, Utimaco GmbH, Verint Systems Inc., and ZTE Corp. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the lawful interception market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports
Lawful Interception Market 2020-2024 : Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist lawful interception market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the lawful interception market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the lawful interception market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of lawful interception market vendors
Table Of Contents :
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application placement
- Services – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Devices – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Communication content – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Network technology – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Application
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver – Demand led growth
- Volume driver – Supply led growth
- Volume driver – External factors
- Volume driver – Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver – Inflation
- Price driver – Shift from lower to higher-priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- AQSACOM Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Incognito Software Systems Inc.
- Keysight Technologies Inc.
- NICE Ltd.
- SS8 Networks Inc.
- Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson
- Utimaco GmbH
- Verint Systems Inc.
- ZTE Corp.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.