FreeConferenceCall.com, the world’s leading free conferencing service, has launched Huddle.Team, a complete communication and collaboration solution that goes beyond other videoconferencing systems with features that include world-class audio and video conferencing, a virtual phone for each member of a team, team chat and cutting-edge sharing tools. With permanent remote work and hybrid models of remote work likely to persist in the wake of the pandemic, Huddle.Team is vital for keeping teams connected in all settings. As one of the lowest-cost video conferencing solutions on the market, Huddle.Team begins at $7 per month per host and eliminates the gap between remote and in-person communication.
“Huddle.Team is a new collaboration platform and one that allows us to remain true to our mission of democratizing communications around the world,” said Dave Erickson, CEO of FreeConferenceCall.com. “Both small and large organizations will have the best-in-class service and a platform to enable work-from-anywhere features. We have all lived and imagined the future of videoconferencing, and we’re proud to say that Huddle.Team realizes that full potential.”
Huddle.Team combines the features of the most popular video conferencing, communication and brainstorming tools on the market into one single, multi-modality interface. Whether all team members work remotely or just a single person, Huddle.Team allows organizations to video conference and use tools like adding people to a call with one-click, creating workflow group chats, using a virtual phone in place of a cell/office number and sharing documents – all within one screen.
“We believe that even when some organizations head back into an office, there will always be people who will work remotely. This means that no matter where you are, office, home or on the road, all work will require these digital collaboration tools,” Erickson added.
Huddle.Team gives teams everything needed to stay connected with unmatched customization and functionality. The benefits of the Huddle.Team features include:
- Team members can seamlessly share secure messages and files within the Huddle apps and interfaces with up to 10GB of storage.
- With one click, a chat can easily escalate to a full video conference call.
- A virtual phone with a local number can be used in place of a personal number or business landline, enabling employees to provide an “office” number without sacrificing privacy and security of a cellphone.
- Organizations from over 75 countries can access audio conferencing offering with local dial-ins.
- Team members can customize their online waiting rooms with personalized visuals, audio greeting and hold music as well as set security codes for each meeting.
With the Huddle.Team launch, FreeConferenceCall.com is providing the most flexible pricing for its portfolio of services, so there is something for every type of person and organization. The company has set aggressive pricing based on market data and direct customer feedback:
- Huddle.Team is available for $7 per month for the basic plan, and $15 per month with the virtual phone service that allows for unlimited calling and texting to any US number, and the ability to pick the phone number.
- Huddle.Individuals launched last month, which allowed consumers to pick their price based on what they believed was a reasonable cost for the service. Based on feedback from the crowd-sourced model, the final price for Huddle.Individuals is $8.21.
- FreeConferenceCall.com’s free service is still available for charities, non-profits, students and others in need around the world.
To sign-up for Huddle.Team, please visit www.Huddle.Team.
FreeConferenceCall.com is the most recognized conferencing brand in the world with users in more than 800,000 businesses, including nearly all Fortune 500 companies. Unlimited-use service offerings include high-quality HD audio conferencing, screen sharing, video conferencing, audio and visual recording, customized greetings, security features, desktop scheduling and mobile applications. Users that sign-up with FreeConferenceCall.com and use the service contribute to the brand’s mission to help people all over the world access free global communication software and tools. FreeConferenceCall.com has three pricing models for an organization (Huddle.Team), individuals (Huddle.Individuals) and a free version that operates on a Pay-What-You-Can model. The paid services enable the company to give away free conferencing tools to charities, non-profits, students and others in need around the world. For more information, please visit: www.freeconferencecall.com