Folloze today announced the launch of its Personalized Marketing Platform, empowering B2B marketing teams to deliver relevant and contextual experiences across every stage of the customer lifecycle. Powered by data-driven machine learning and intelligence, the Folloze Personalized Marketing Platform supports today’s account-based marketing (ABM) strategies by delivering one-to-one experiences that fuel top-line revenue while optimizing lifetime value and future growth. Most importantly, the platform overcomes the limitations of today’s marketing tools and is capable of automatically scaling to engage an infinite number of accounts.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200311005235/en/
From an intuitive drag-and-drop authoring environment, marketing teams can quickly execute high-impact personalization campaigns at any scale. The Personalization Studio uses rules and dynamic decisions that define the underlying content, messaging, creative, and CTAs. (Graphic: Business Wire)
“When most B2B marketers think of ‘personalization,’ they think about customizing a moment in time like a website visit or an ad view,” said David Ly, Vice President of Americas Marketing at FireEye. “The Folloze platform helps us to personalize the entire customer journey with deeply contextual, educational, relevant experiences. This customization ability has notably improved the success of our ABM programs.”
Heightened Expectations From B2B Customers
According to The Forrester Tech Tide™: B2B Marketing Technologies report, “As business decision makers bring their consumer expectations into the B2B buying process, marketers and sellers must engage with a personal touch. Exploding interest in targeted online advertising, ABM, and off-property buying behavior demands increases in personalized content, outreach, and experiences.”
Unfortunately, the complexity of personalizing interactions at scale leads most ABM deployments to focus on a limited set of accounts. A recent survey from Propeller Insights and sponsored by Folloze found that while more than three-fourths (77%) of sales and marketing professionals believe personalization in marketing makes for better customer relationships, nearly half (42%) conceded that their marketing effort is not fully personalized. To succeed, every company wants to scale their ABM strategies through Account Based Experiences (ABX) – where every account is treated as a market of its own – with tailored messaging, dedicated campaigns and deep insights.
“For every B2B company, data-driven account-based engagement represents the new table stakes for fueling long-term growth,” said David Brutman, Chief Product Officer and Co-Founder of Folloze. “Companies that fail to act will be at a significant competitive disadvantage in the marketplace. The Folloze Personalized Marketing Platform empowers revenue marketing teams to break free from the limitations of legacy systems that were designed for automating top-of-the-funnel demand generation activities. Through real-time and contextual personalization, Folloze makes it easy for marketers to scale their Account Based Marketing programs and build personalized customer journeys that drive the right action.”
Introducing the Folloze Personalized Marketing Platform
The real-time nature of the Folloze Personalized Marketing Platform harnesses data-driven automation, content intelligence and machine learning to create personalized experiences across every phase of the customer journey:
- Content Intelligence Center: A recommendation, analytics and management service that engages customers at the right time with the most relevant and highest-performing content. To consistently optimize these content experiences, the platform uses AI-based self-learning from fellow marketing teams, data-tagging and matching rules.
- Data Services: Orchestrating personalized and intelligent experiences requires a rich and comprehensive data layer that reflects the account and context. To achieve this goal, the platform combines multidimensional data from first- and third-party account data sources including embedded firmographic, business context and intent.
- Personalization Studio: From an intuitive drag-and-drop authoring environment, marketing teams can quickly execute high-impact personalization campaigns at any scale. For each unique campaign and customer journey, the Personalization Studio uses rules and dynamic decisions that define the underlying content, messaging, creative, and CTAs.
- Sales Activation: Folloze takes B2B sales and marketing collaboration to a new level. The Folloze platform activates sales teams by enabling marketers to create and execute highly targeted and personalized campaigns – across every stage of the customer lifecycle – for their sales counterparts.
- Account Engagement Analytics: Folloze includes deep metrics and analytics that measure account engagement across experiences – determined by content viewing time and conversion rates. By scoring and measuring both account engagement and topics of interest, Folloze delivers timely insights to sales and marketing teams and dynamically informs next steps for each unique customer journey.
To learn more about the Folloze Personalized Marketing Platform, schedule a demo, or sign up for a webinar, go to www.folloze.com/personalized
Folloze provides the leading Personalized Marketing Platform for B2B companies. With Folloze, enterprises can quickly create – at any scale – rich, personalized experiences across the entire customer lifecycle to achieve more effective demand generation campaigns, higher levels of ABM program success, and a strong and predictable pipeline. Founded in 2013, the company is headquartered in Foster City, CA, and proudly serves the largest and most sophisticated enterprises with global deployments. To learn more, visit https://www.folloze.com/.