Flash Memory Summit (FMS), the world’s premiere flash memory conference and exposition, today announced it will hold its 15th annual conference as a virtual event on October 20-22. By going virtual, FMS offers an unprecedented opportunity to expand its audience and bring together storage designers, integrators, and IT storage professionals from around the world. Virtual FMS offers a global exchange of the newest ideas and technology advances to help attendees create the most competitive, high-performance storage solutions.
Virtual FMS will include:
- Keynotes and presentations from leading storage providers including AMD, Broadcom, Cisco, Dell EMC, HPE, IBM, Intel, KIOXIA (formerly Toshiba Memory), Lenovo, Micron, Microsoft, NVIDIA, NetApp, Samsung, and Western Digital. Innovative startup companies include Infinidat, LightBits Labs, MemVerge, Pliops, Rockport Networks, WekaIO, Vast Data, and more.
- Expert insights on high-performance storage applications such as real-time analytics, AI/ML, big data, cloud, and hyperscale infrastructure environments.
- Chat with the Experts: If you ask the toughest questions, they will answer.
Annual awards and recognition programs, including:
- Lifetime Achievement Award recognizes industry leaders pioneering the development and use of flash memory
- Best of Show Awards recognize vendor innovation for products and application solutions
- SuperWomen in Flash Award recognizes outstanding leadership of women in the storage industry
- Network with all of the major companies in the virtual expo and engage in conversations with all of your fellow colleagues
“Virtual FMS continues our 15-year commitment to empower attendees to make the best decisions for their storage projects,” said Chuck Sobey, Virtual FMS Conference Chair. “By bringing together the leading storage experts to deliver best-of-breed content, FMS remains the best continuing education opportunity in the storage industry.”
About Flash Memory Summit
Flash Memory Summit showcases the mainstream applications, key technologies, leading vendors and innovative startups driving the multi-billion dollar non-volatile memory and SSD markets. FMS is now the world’s largest event featuring the trends, innovations, and influencers driving the adoption of flash memory in demanding enterprise storage applications, high-performance computing, mobile, and embedded systems.