Echelon Diagnostics, Inc., a leading provider of genomic healthcare AI imaging and big data solutions, today announced the commercial launch of the SafeKey™ Health Passport (Patent Pending). SafeKey is a new mobile enterprise application for secure collection, storage and retrieval of employee COVID-19 diagnostic and immunity testing, as well as vaccination status. SafeKey is the first safe, simple and secure solution designed to help ensure a healthy working environment without compromising, storing or transmitting employee protected health information (PHI). The new application provides employers and employees with necessary testing and vaccination assurances to reopen local businesses, restore employment and revive economic growth across the country.
As the country begins to reopen, employers will need to be able to monitor and assure that their work environment is safe for all of their employees and customers. The SafeKey Health Passport is the first enterprise-designed solution to verify an individual’s COVID-19 testing status. Since this application is not part of a centralized tracking system, it safeguards employee anonymity and PHI. Compared to alternative COVID-19 tracking applications, the SafeKey Health Passport offers the following unique advantages:
- Verifies an individual’s COVID-19 vaccination and testing status for antibody antigen and/or PCR technologies used to detect past or present infection
- Safeguards privacy and anonymity
- Confirms all COVID-19 tests are conducted properly and within valid time windows
- Incorporates real-time personal health biometric data, including body temperature and blood oxygen level
- Interoperates with data from testing laboratories, remote health systems, managed health organizations, and referring physicians without integration of electronic medical records or enterprise information systems
- Includes option for attaching images of all assays and supply barcodes to qualify test, methodology and validity
- Stores all manufacture data and lot number information to easily identify sub-standard tests
- Supports compliance reporting and billing information requirements without compromising PHI
“The top priority of local businesses should always be the safety, health and privacy of their employees and customers,” said Stephen H. Sanders, Founder, CEO and Chairman of Echelon Diagnostics, Inc. “The SafeKey Health Passport is the latest addition to EchelonDx’ strong portfolio of software solutions for analyzing and reporting medical testing results. This is the only mobile application that enables employers across the country to quickly, easily and privately verify their COVID-19 testing protocols are effective, employees are healthy, and their work environment is safe.”
The SafeKey Health Passport is available now as a downloadable app for a small user and annual subscription fee. EchelonDx has filed a patent submission with the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) for the SafeKey Health Passport application and underlying technology. For more information, please visit www.echelondx.com/safekey.
Echelon Diagnostics, Inc. is a leading provider of clinical contract research and data solutions that integrate innovations in AI, image analysis, big data technology, and liquid biopsy to improve the human condition. Founded by a team of leading healthcare executives and entrepreneurial visionaries, EchelonDx offers a comprehensive portfolio of turnkey products and customized software solutions for analyzing and reporting results from non-invasive prenatal testing (NIPT), liquid biopsy, oncology, in vitro fertilization (IVF), and CRISPR-related applications. Based in Reno, Nevada, the company continues to advance the field of genomics by supporting its growing number of customers around the world. For more information, please visit www.echelondx.com.
EchelonDx, the EchelonDx logo, and SafeKey are trademarks of Echelon Diagnostics, Inc. All other brands may be trademarks of their respective holders.