Easyship, the leading provider of cloud-based shipping and logistics technology, announced today it has won the Gold 2019 Stevie Award® in the “Transportation Company of the Year” in the International Business Awards, who recognize excellence in businesses throughout the world.
Easyship, the groundbreaking all-in-one shipping solution, has long made cross-border shipping and logistics more accessible for SMBs, the core of its company mission and ethos. To date, more than 40,000 clients worldwide have come to trust Easyship with their global shipping and logistics needs, helping them break down barriers to international markets and scale on a global level.
Easyship’s commitment to excellence in transportation is grounded in its commitments to innovation and customer service. Some of its top features for clients include:
- Access to 250+ shipping solutions from major global couriers like UPS, FedEx and DHL at discounted, pre-negotiated rates
- Tax and duty automation to offer transparency in cross-border shipping
- Rates at Checkout plugin that recommends the cheapest, fastest and best value shipping options to customers in real-time
- Marketing and branding features, including customizable packing slips, tracking emails and hosted online tracking pages
- Seamless integration with eCommerce platforms such as Amazon, eBay, Shopify, and BigCommerce
- Global fulfillment for eCommerce through multiple warehouse partnerships across the world
“Easyship is honored to receive this global recognition in excellence,” said Augustin Ceyrac, Co-Founder of Easyship. “For years, we’ve made it our top priority to provide the best product on the market for merchants throughout the world.”
“By breaking down the barriers of international shipping, we’ve helped thousands of businesses worldwide scale globally and thrive in the competitive world of international eCommerce, helping them access new markets they never believed they could enter successfully.”
“This honor really speaks to Easyship’s commitment of leveling the playing field for ambitious SMBs that want to reach customers everywhere,” adds Paul Lugagne Delpon, Co-Founder and CTO of Easyship. “We’ve led the way in eCommerce logistics by implementing cutting-edge technology and breaking new ground with frequent product updates, helping merchants stay one step ahead by giving them access to the same resources that enterprise-level businesses have.”
Easyship won a Gold Stevie earlier this year for “Web Application” excellence and was also named as the GOLD WINNER in Most Effective Customer Service Improvement Strategy at the 2019 Sales and Service Awards earlier in August.