Domino Data Lab, provider of the leading Enterprise MLOps platform trusted by over 20% of the Fortune 100, today announced the debut of ‘Data Science Leaders,’ a new podcast for data science teams featuring insights from top data and analytics executives at the world’s most impactful companies. The weekly podcast series kicks off today, with the first episode available online and on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, and Stitcher.
‘Data Science Leaders’ is dedicated to helping teams scale the booming practice of data science by documenting and sharing real stories, breakthrough strategies, and critical insights into building a model of enterprise data science success, from those who have done it.
Hosted by Domino Data Lab’s Chief Customer Officer Dave Cole, each weekly episode features an interview with a leader in data science whose vast experience has pushed the limits of what machine learning models can do.
“It’s no secret the world of artificial intelligence, data science, and MLOps is exploding, but the playbook is still being written,” said Cole. “I’d like to make some sense of it all by talking with the people leading the way. This podcast aims to uncover each guest’s perspective on what makes a great data science leader today and what is most important for tomorrow’s data science leaders to learn.”
Topics covered include methods to build and enable data science teams, create scalable processes, collaborate cross-functionally, communicate with business stakeholders, build policies for data literacy and ethics.
“Many of today’s best data science leaders have pioneered new model-based methods for building competitive advantage and solving the world’s most important problems,” said Nick Elprin, CEO and co-founder at Domino Data Lab. “We’re honored to present this podcast to help the next generation of data science leaders learn proven steps they can take to enable model-driven business at scale.”
Upcoming guests on the show include:
- Celeste Fralick, Chief Data Scientist, McAfee
- Chris Wiggins, Chief Data Scientist, The New York Times
- Derrick Higgins, Sr. Director, Data Science & Enterprise Analytics CoE, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois, Montana, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas
- Fiona Hyland, Director of R&D, Informatics, Thermo Fisher
- Nate Litton, Vice President, Data & Analytics, Toyota North America
- Nishan Subedi, Vice President of Algorithms, Overstock.com
- Satyam Priyadarshy, Managing Director for India Center, Technology Fellow, and Chief Data Scientist, Halliburton
- Subscribe to the ‘Data Science Leaders’ podcast
- Read the Domino Data Lab Blog
- Follow Domino Data Lab on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook
About Domino Data Lab
Domino Data Lab powers model-driven businesses with its leading Enterprise MLOps platform that accelerates the development and deployment of data science work while increasing collaboration and governance. More than 20 percent of the Fortune 100 count on Domino to help scale data science, turning it into a competitive advantage. Founded in 2013, Domino is backed by Sequoia Capital and other leading investors. For more information, visit dominodatalab.com.