Technavio has been monitoring the oscilloscope market and it is poised to grow by USD 213.19 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 3% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200507005767/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Oscilloscope Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period. Agilent Technologies Inc., Danaher Corp., Fortive Corp., Good Will Instrument Co. Ltd., Keysight Technologies Inc., National Instruments Corp., Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co. KG, Teledyne Technologies Inc., Texas Instruments Inc., and Yokogawa Electric Corp. are some of the major market participants. The growth in connected cars market will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Growth in connected cars market has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Oscilloscope Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Oscilloscope Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
- Digital Oscilloscope
- PC-based Oscilloscope
- Analog Oscilloscope.
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43320
Oscilloscope Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our oscilloscope market report covers the following areas:
- Oscilloscope Market Size
- Oscilloscope Market Trends
- Oscilloscope Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies introduction of advanced software solutions for oscilloscopes as one of the prime reasons driving the oscilloscope market growth during the next few years.
Oscilloscope Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the oscilloscope market, including some of the vendors such as Agilent Technologies Inc., Danaher Corp., Fortive Corp., Good Will Instrument Co. Ltd., Keysight Technologies Inc., National Instruments Corp., Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co. KG, Teledyne Technologies Inc., Texas Instruments Inc., and Yokogawa Electric Corp. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the oscilloscope market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Oscilloscope Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist oscilloscope market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the oscilloscope market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the oscilloscope market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of oscilloscope market vendors
Table Of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Digital oscilloscope – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- PC-based oscilloscope – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Analog oscilloscope – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End user
- Consumer electronics – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Mechanical – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Data storage – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Aerospace and defense – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End user
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Agilent Technologies Inc.
- Danaher Corp.
- Fortive Corp.
- Good Will Instrument Co. Ltd.
- Keysight Technologies Inc.
- National Instruments Corp.
- Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co. KG
- Teledyne Technologies Inc.
- Texas Instruments Inc.
- Yokogawa Electric Corp.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.