Technavio has been monitoring the industrial pump rental market and it is poised to grow by USD 1.54 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 7% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200506005544/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Industrial Pump Rental Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Ashtead Group Plc, Franklin Electric Co. Inc., Holland Pump Co., KSB SE & Co. KGaA, Mersino Dewatering Inc., MWI Corp., Selwood Ltd., Speedy Hire Plc, United Rentals, Inc., and Xylem Inc, are some of the major market participants. Although the benefits of pump rental services will offer immense growth opportunities, constraints associated with the changing regulatory norms will challenge the growth of the market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Benefits of pump rental services has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, constraints associated with the changing regulatory norms might hamper market growth.
Industrial Pump Rental Market 2020-2024 : Segmentation
Industrial Pump Rental Market is segmented as below:
- Water Utility
- Centrifugal Pumps
- Positive Displacement Pumps
- Other Pumps
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40018
Industrial Pump Rental Market 2020-2024 : Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our industrial pump rental market report covers the following areas:
- Industrial Pump Rental Market Size
- Industrial Pump Rental Market Trends
- Industrial Pump Rental Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies innovations in service delivery as one of the prime reasons driving the industrial pump rental market growth during the next few years.
Industrial Pump Rental Market 2020-2024 : Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the industrial pump rental market, including some of the vendors such as Ashtead Group Plc, Franklin Electric Co. Inc., Holland Pump Co., KSB SE & Co. KGaA, Mersino Dewatering Inc., MWI Corp., Selwood Ltd., Speedy Hire Plc, United Rentals, Inc., and Xylem Inc. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the industrial pump rental market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile, and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Industrial Pump Rental Market 2020-2024 : Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist industrial pump rental market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the industrial pump rental market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the industrial pump rental market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of industrial pump rental market vendors
Table Of Contents :
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY END-USER
- Market segmentation by end-user
- Comparison by end-user
- Industrial – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Water utility – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Construction – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by end-user
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY TYPE
- Market segmentation by type
- Comparison by type
- Centrifugal pumps – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Positive displacement pumps – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Other pumps – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by type
PART 09: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 10: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 11: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 12: MARKET TRENDS
- Service delivery innovation
- Focus on expanding service offerings by vendors
- Rise in spending on infrastructure projects
PART 13: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 14: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Ashtead Group Plc
- Franklin Electric Co. Inc.
- Holland Pump Co.
- KSB SE & Co. KGaA
- Mersino Dewatering Inc.
- MWI Corp.
- Selwood Ltd.
- Speedy Hire Plc
- United Rentals, Inc.
- Xylem Inc.
PART 15: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 16: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.