Conga®, the leader in end-to-end Digital Document Transformation (DDX), today unveiled its future vision for the next-generation of Digital Transformation at its annual conference, Conga Connect® 2020. The company also introduced enhancements across its Digital Document Transformation Suite that enable organizations to accelerate sales cycles and enhance the customer experience.
Businesses are under increasing pressure to meet revenue goals, but employees are often bogged down by manual paperwork and administrative tasks that hinder their productivity, quality of work — and ultimately, their ability to provide the best possible customer experience.
Updates to Conga’s Digital Document Transformation Suite provide organizations with easier access to data that enables them to make better decisions and optimize interactions with customers and prospects by:
- Finalizing contracts and closing deals faster — Teams can now upload documents for processing and return for contract review at their convenience with AI Analysis Queue, helping eliminate the time-consuming process of reviewing and finalizing contracts.
- Signing contracts effortlessly — From offering SMS authentication to instructions in nine languages, updates to Conga Sign enable users to securely sign and execute contracts around the world and on the fly.
- Anticipating client needs — Enhancements to Conga Grid provide a customizable, at-a-glance view of an organization’s Salesforce data, performance, activities and more — providing client-facing employees easy access to the information they need to remain focused on their customers’ success.
- Automating collaboration across the organization — Conga Orchestrate, the digital process automation tool built for Salesforce, accelerates and automates the day-to-day processes of your business with a new robotic process automation (RPA) step type in partnership with UiPathTM bots.
- Timing follow-ups perfectly — Updates to Conga Composer provide sales reps with behavioral insights and document notifications that enable them to reach out to and follow up with customers and prospects at the optimal time.
At Connect, Doug Rybacki, Chief Technology Officer at Conga, provided the company’s future vision for the coalescence of organizations’ need to deliver exceptional customer engagements and digital transformation — and the key supporting role documents and contracts will continue to play into that.
“Experience — whether the customer experience or user experience — has become today’s currency in this era of Digital Transformation,” said Rybacki. “We’ve extended our Digital Document Transformation Suite with our customers — and their customers — in mind to provide a seamless, consistent, hassle-free sales experience for all.”
Updates to Conga’s Digital Document Transformation Suite will be available for customers on March 3, 2020. For more information on Conga Connect 2020, visit: https://conga.com/connect/us.
Conga continually sets the standard for Digital Document Transformation (DDX). The Conga DDX Suite helps 11,000+ organizations in 85 countries including AWS, GE, Hilton Worldwide and Salesforce transform day-to-day business by creating, managing and unleashing the power of the everyday documents. The company is privately-held and based in Broomfield, Colo. with global operations across North America, EMEA and Australia. Learn more at www.conga.com or follow Conga on Twitter: @getconga.