Comm100, a global provider of omnichannel customer engagement solutions that connect brands with their customers, today announced an integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM that will allow users to see and update customer information directly inside the Comm100 agent console – giving them the tools to deliver personalized and contextualized customer experiences. This integration makes it easy for agents to tailor their live chat conversations based on current customer data without needing to toggle between multiple applications while chatting.
With this new integration between Comm100 and Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM, agents will benefit from:
- Instant customer identification – When a website visitor engages with a company’s live chat, Comm100 immediately pulls their data collected from multiple channels (e.g., pre-chat form fields, custom variables, login, etc.) to identify existing customers in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM portal.
- Routing and visitor segmentation rules – Agents can create specific conditions and rules to route certain user types to a target department (e.g., routing a visitor to their account manager if they have been assigned an account manager in Dynamics 365). Furthermore, agents can use information stored within Dynamics 365 to create segmentation rules within Comm100. If a customer matches the rules for a segment, agents can view the segment they belong to in the agent console.
- All-in-one display – When chatting with a customer who exists in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM, agents can view their contact record inside the Comm100 agent console alongside the live chat pane.
- Automatic lead creation – Comm100 can use visitor data collected from live chat or offline messages to create new contacts in the agent’s Dynamics 365 account automatically. Agents can also choose to manually create or update a contact in their Dynamics 365 account right from the Comm100 agent console.
- Follow-up tasks – Teams can create follow-up tasks within their Dynamics 365 account while chatting with customers. If a customer has no existing contact record, a new profile is created for the visitor and the chat transcript is saved as a task automatically.
“An organization’s customer engagement program is only as successful as its agents. By giving agents the right tools to perform efficiently and effectively, companies will promote a more positive experience for them, resulting in lower cost-to-serve and, most importantly, happier customers,” said Matthew Jinks, Senior Product Marketing Manager at Comm100. “We are thrilled not only to collaborate with the leading CRM provider, but to reach even more customer engagement teams who are seeking solutions that can help them operate more seamlessly and successfully.”
For more information about Comm100’s Microsoft Dynamic 365 CRM integration, visit us here.
Comm100 is an award-winning global provider of omnichannel customer engagement solutions powered by automation, AI and a friendly interface that’s fast and easy for both visitors and agents to use. Organizations including HomeTrust Bank, Toronto Public Health, IBM and Canadian Blood Services use Comm100 to connect with their customers on digital channels. For more information about Comm100, visit www.comm100.com