Bringoz, the leading provider of cloud-based delivery management platforms, is expanding its response to the escalation of COVID-19 and the unprecedented demand for home-delivery. Bringoz is offering 3-months free access to its technology platform to small businesses affected by the crisis. The platform will enable these businesses to consolidate orders coming from e-commerce and off-line channels, automate dispatching of delivery resources and provide real-time tracking to customers. The solution can be implemented within 1-3 days in most cases.
The spreading Coronavirus pandemic is driving a dramatic shift in shopping behavior, with many retailers seeing an unprecedented surge in online orders. Small businesses in particular are facing many logistical challenges, leading to increasingly longer delivery wait times and lost potential sales.
“Our communities are coming together and people want to support their local businesses,” said Chen Grazutis, Co-Founder & General Manager, North America. “Bringoz wants to be part of the solution by connecting them from home with retailers.”
“We couldn’t be fulfilling all of these orders without Bringoz,” said the owner of a New Jersey-based wine and spirits retail chain. “Bringoz’s support during this time is greatly appreciated.”
Small Businesses will have access to the following capabilities:
- Orders consolidation – Aggregate orders from websites, mobile apps, third-party marketplaces and phone orders into one delivery management platform.
- Routing Optimization – Streamline drivers’ routes to fulfill maximum number of deliveries.
- Time-Windows & On-demand Support
- Automated Dispatching – Automatically assign routes and deliveries, saving time and costs
- Real-Time Tracking – Provide visibility into the delivery process
- Branded experience – Delight customers with the ability to engage and deepen their connection with your brand.
“Small businesses are in many ways the backbone of American society and economy,” Grazutis added. “They have very limited access, if any, to the technology used by much larger companies. Bringoz’s mission is to democratize these capabilities and assist owners during these trying times.”
Small businesses are encouraged to visit Bringoz.com to enroll.
Bringoz helps companies streamline their logistics processes, increasing efficiency and overall profitability. We use technology to bridge the gap between an ever growing demand for omni-channel fulfillment and the challenges of real-world, physical constraints.
More information is available at https://www.bringoz.com/.