BigLever Software, the long-standing leader in Product Line Engineering (PLE), announced today that it will be hosting its inaugural Momentum 2021 Symposium, taking place virtually on May 11-12, 2021. Fortune 100 companies will share how PLE fits into their digital transformation initiatives and its impact on their innovation and growth. Noted industry experts and analysts will share best practices and insights into the essential elements of successful adoption and execution of digital initiatives across industries and enterprises.
This high-level Symposium will shed light on the role of modern Feature-based PLE as a crucial driver of digital transformation and how it fits in with digital engineering, model-based systems engineering (MBSE), organizational change management for digital transformation, digital supply chain, and more. The esteemed expert speakers and panelists come together to explore fundamental relationships among these disciplines that are the key elements to business success.
“Forward-thinking engineering organizations are turning to innovative digital strategies to gain the efficiency and agility they need to meet rapidly evolving business needs, while reducing the human errors that impede business objectives,” said Dr. Charles Krueger, CEO of BigLever. “I am thrilled that BigLever is hosting Momentum 2021 and offering a truly unique perspective on the convergence of topics needed to execute a successful digital transformation. Momentum 2021 offers companies and leading experts a long-overdue opportunity to share their insights and real-world experiences on how modern Feature-based PLE is used in conjunction with other digital initiatives to establish an optimal form of system family engineering, and ultimately to gain critical competitive advantage.”
This Symposium is intended for business and technology leaders who want to successfully lead their organizations into the new digital age. Business and engineering counterparts are encouraged to attend together and take advantage of this unique opportunity to learn effective communication and collaboration strategies that align digital initiatives with business objectives.
Key presentation topics will cover:
- How to remove complexity and organizational barriers to accelerate digital transformation
- Insights into digital engineering capabilities that can help organizations achieve strategic business objectives
- Real-world examples of how organizations have been able to shift more of their focus, resources and expertise to create strategic value and innovation
- Ways to maximize product line efficiency, cohesion, collaboration across the entire enterprise lifecycle
- Updates on industry standards for the new digital age
- Dates: May 11 – 12, 2021
- Presentations and panel: 9:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. CDT (GMT-5)
- Exhibit hall: opens at 8:30 a.m. Open throughout the symposium
- Where: Virtual
- Registration and more information, including a list of presenters and event schedule: https://momentum.vfairs.com/
About BigLever Software
BigLever Software is the long-standing leader in Product Line Engineering. Its PLE solution delivers the leading-edge technology, proven methodology, business strategy and organizational change expertise needed to efficiently transition to and operate a game-changing PLE practice. The company’s state-of-the-art PLE tools and methods are widely used in complex engineering organizations across aeronautics, defense, automotive, and more. INCOSE and ISO now provide Feature-based PLE guidance and standards to help organizations with their transition and steady state operation, to gain the dramatic benefits and risk reduction. For more information, visit www.biglever.com.