Avalara (NYSE:AVLR), a leading provider of tax compliance automation software for businesses of all sizes, today announced the return of CRUSH, its fifth annual tax conference and industry gathering. The conference will take place May 12-14, 2020, in St. Louis, Missouri. Bringing together the world’s experts and practitioners at the forefront of the complex world of tax compliance, CRUSH offers attendees opportunities to learn, educate, and network with hundreds of peers and experts. For more information or to register for CRUSH, please visit AvalaraCRUSH.com.
“Our customers are the guiding light for everything we do at Avalara. Next year’s event will be unlike any CRUSH conferences in the past as we come off a year filled with extensive growth across the globe,” said Scott McFarlane, co-founder and CEO of Avalara. “As we enter a new decade, we will all be preparing for a new era in tax compliance and this CRUSH will help all attendees navigate what that future looks like.”
CRUSH guests–including Avalara customers, business and technology partners, accounting leaders and CPAs, and other industry experts–will walk away with an understanding of the most confounding tax challenges impacting their business and roles today, as well as how they can prepare for future changes in tax compliance. New for 2020, attendees will learn about the roadmap for Avalara, including new products and future growth, directly from Avalara CEO Scott McFarlane.
- Learning Lab: Hands-on, 1:1 guidance and training with Avalara product experts is available for all attendees. Appointment requests will be available prior to the event.
- CPE Credit: Options for more than 85 hours of CPE credit will be offered in interactive and comprehensive sessions, providing participants with maximum value at an affordable price.
- Networking: Connect with industry leaders, policymakers, product experts, and people that live and breathe tax compliance.
- Sponsor Showcase: Open throughout the conference, the Showcase gives attendees opportunities to browse and discuss solutions offered by sponsoring partners.
- Learn more about CRUSH at AvalaraCRUSH.com, including sponsorship opportunities, agenda and session information, registration details, justification letters, FAQs, and more.
- Review the events from 2019 in Huntington Beach, California at CRUSH 2019.
- Twitter: For continuous CRUSH news and event updates, follow @Avalara and join the conversations using #AvalaraCRUSH20.
- Facebook: Like Avalara on Facebook to view photos from last year and updates from CRUSH.
Avalara helps businesses of all sizes get tax compliance right. In partnership with leading ERP, accounting, ecommerce, and other financial management system providers, Avalara delivers cloud-based compliance solutions for various transaction taxes, including sales and use, VAT, excise, communications, and other indirect tax types. Headquartered in Seattle, Avalara has offices across the U.S. and around the world in the U.K., Belgium, Brazil, and India. More information at avalara.com.