Technavio has been monitoring the autonomous cars software market and it is poised to grow by USD 3.26 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 36% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200508005335/en/
Technavio has announced the latest market research report titled Global Autonomous Cars Software Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact on the Autonomous Cars Software Market
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Alphabet Inc., Apple Inc., Baidu Inc., BlackBerry Ltd., Cisco Systems Inc., Delphi Technologies Plc, Intel Corp., NVIDIA Corp., Robert Bosch GmbH, and Tesla Inc. are some of the major market participants. Although the benefits associated with autonomous cars will offer immense growth opportunities, the huge cost of autonomous cars will challenge the growth of the market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Benefits associated with autonomous cars has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, huge cost of autonomous cars might hamper market growth.
Autonomous Cars Software Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Autonomous Cars Software Market is segmented as below:
- Level 3 Autonomous Cars
- Level 4 Autonomous Cars
- Level 5 Autonomous Cars
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43256
Autonomous Cars Software Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our autonomous cars software market report covers the following areas:
- Autonomous Cars Software Market Size
- Autonomous Cars Software Market Trends
- Autonomous Cars Software Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies mergers and acquisitions (M&A) in the automotive industry as one of the prime reasons driving the autonomous cars software market growth during the next few years.
Autonomous Cars Software Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the autonomous cars software market, including some of the vendors such as Alphabet Inc., Apple Inc., Baidu Inc., BlackBerry Ltd., Cisco Systems Inc., Delphi Technologies Plc, Intel Corp., NVIDIA Corp., Robert Bosch GmbH, and Tesla Inc. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the Autonomous Cars Software Market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Autonomous Cars Software Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist autonomous cars software market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the autonomous cars software market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the autonomous cars software market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of autonomous cars software market vendors
Table Of Contents :
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Level 3 autonomous cars – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Level 4 autonomous cars – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Level 5 autonomous cars – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Alphabet Inc.
- Apple Inc.
- Baidu Inc.
- BlackBerry Ltd.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Delphi Technologies Plc
- Intel Corp.
- NVIDIA Corp.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Tesla Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.