The Cancer Center Business Summit is pleased to announce the launch of its industry-wide study to map the landscape of digital health technologies in cancer care. The study will identify and catalog the companies offering digital health technologies that advance value-based cancer care as expressed in terms of increased operational efficiencies, improved patient outcomes and/or reduced costs of care.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20191104005574/en/
(Graphic: Business Wire)
The functional domains into which digital tech platforms will be cataloged include:
- Oncology-specific electronic health records/EMRs
- Business, clinical & quality analytics (such technologies as: claims/actuarial analysis, risk stratification, quality measures/reporting, OCM/APM management)
- Oncology-specific practice management (such technologies as: scheduling, billing, practice management systems, revenue cycle management, financial counseling)
- Oncology-specific clinical support (such technologies as: clinical pathways, clinical decision support, case management/chronic care management)
- Patient engagement/patient monitoring (such technologies as: patient portal, patient navigation, patient reported outcomes, remote patient monitoring, population health-related activities, such as, pre-diagnosis cancer screening & post treatment/survivorship tools, wearables & mobile apps)
- Telehealth (such technologies as: patient consults, virtual visits)
- Clinical trials & research (such technologies as: patient-trial matching)
Results of the study will be presented at the ACCC 46th Annual Meeting & Cancer Center Business Summit on March 4-6, 2020 in Washington, D.C. and will be submitted for consideration for publication in ASCO’s JCO Clinical Cancer Informatics (JCO CCI).
Organizations that offer qualifying digital health technologies and services specific to cancer care delivery are invited to participate in the study by responding here.
About the Cancer Center Business Summit
Inaugurated in 2007, the Cancer Center Business Summit is a thought leadership group and national forum on matters of policy, business strategies and business models in the delivery and finance of cancer care. For more information, visit www.CancerBusinessSummit.com.