Technavio has been monitoring the industrial robotics market in Europe and it is poised to grow by USD 2.23 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 11% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200514005060/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Industrial Robotics Market in Europe (Graphic: Business Wire)5
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period. ABB Ltd., b+m surface systems GmbH, Comau Spa, DENSO Corp., FANUC Corp., KUKA AG, OMRON Corp., Staubli International AG, Teradyne Inc., and Yaskawa Electric Corp. are some of the major market participants. The rising industrial automation will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Rising industrial automation has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Industrial Robotics Market in Europe 2020-2024: Segmentation
Industrial Robotics Market in Europe is segmented as below:
- Industrial Machinery
- Electrical And Electronics
- Food And Beverage
- Rest Of Europe
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43057
Industrial Robotics Market in Europe 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our industrial robotics market in Europe report covers the following areas:
- Industrial Robotics Market in Europe Size
- Industrial Robotics Market in Europe Trends
- Industrial Robotics Market in Europe Industry Analysis
This study identifies rising demand for collaborative robots across industries as one of the prime reasons driving the industrial robotics market growth in Europe during the next few years.
Industrial Robotics Market in Europe 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the industrial robotics market in Europe, including some of the vendors such as ABB Ltd., b+m surface systems GmbH, Comau Spa, DENSO Corp., FANUC Corp., KUKA AG, OMRON Corp., Staubli International AG, Teradyne Inc., and Yaskawa Electric Corp. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the industrial robotics market in Europe are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Industrial Robotics Market in Europe 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist industrial robotics market growth in Europe during the next five years
- Estimation of the industrial robotics market size in Europe and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the industrial robotics market in Europe
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of industrial robotics market vendors in Europe
Table Of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End user
- Automotive – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Industrial machinery – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Electrical and electronics – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Food and beverage – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End user
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Germany – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Italy – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- France – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Spain – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Rest of Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver – Demand led growth
- Volume driver – Supply led growth
- Volume driver – External factors
- Volume driver – Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver – Inflation
- Price driver – Shift from lower to higher priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- ABB Ltd.
- b+m surface systems GmbH
- Comau Spa
- DENSO Corp.
- FANUC Corp.
- KUKA AG
- OMRON Corp.
- Staubli International AG
- Teradyne Inc.
- Yaskawa Electric Corp.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.